[B18]DESurgeries - 06/12/17

Started by kaptain_kavern, July 24, 2016, 04:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want/need an A17 version?

Yes
No

kaptain_kavern

Hum, I haven't realized that... So it could be useful still to look at compatibilities with those two mods, then.

I still have some mods to update to B18 but I may have a look at that later.

Thanks for letting me know  ;)

Heymom

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on December 06, 2017, 06:21:45 PM
It's been a long time since I used another medical mod TBH, but now that I'm more awake than last time I replied I just thought about something else.

I'm not really sure there is a real advantage to use E.P.O.E. with DESurgeries together, I mean since EPOE 2.0, no? I would like to know more about that. Maybe there some things I can do regarding that in the future.

And I also know that RBSE mod is kinda like having EPOE + DESurgeries merged together, maybe it could be interesting for you?
I honestly havent checked as of late. I originally started using DESurgeries because of scar/brain and age injuries. Which EPOE didnt have at the time. So its just a basic mod for me at this point :)
Never tried RBSE as it looked more like a balanced version..

edit: Did some more testing. If i set a work bill for a implant (EPOE), it will continuously make that item regardless of my bill. Found out after auto running it. I had 200+ bionic spines etc..
Seems there is some incompatibility with the 2 mods or something else i messing up.

Mods that i can think of that share some co-existence:
DESurgeries
EPOE 2
Harvest Everything

Kagea

Finally my Colonist don't need to run around with missing ears and nose and lets not start with all the shattered ribs from hare and squirrel attacks :P
I also really like that this mod is kept simple no extra workbench no new recources or items (Not that i have a problem with new things in general but with many mods installed it gets confusing fast).
Thank you for sharing :)

asquirrel

Hey KK!  Can you help me get your mod compatible with NiHal, Jaffa Kree and Asari mods?  I can't heal scars on these guys.  I've reached out to the mod makers but wondering if I got the right labels in to make them work.  I've attached my Recipes_Surgery.xml file.  Also attached the blast of error screenshot.  Thanks! :)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Kori

The surgery for ribs isn't working with EPOE.
When you want to make it compatible, find the <defName>RepairBonesRib</defName> and change <appliedOnFixedBodyParts> to

<appliedOnFixedBodyParts>
        <li>Rib</li>
<li>Rib1</li>
<li>Rib2</li>
<li>Rib3</li>
<li>Rib4</li>
<li>Rib5</li>
<li>Rib6</li>
<li>Rib7</li>
<li>Rib8</li>
<li>Rib9</li>
<li>Rib10</li>
<li>Rib11</li>
<li>Rib12</li>
  </appliedOnFixedBodyParts>

asquirrel

Quote from: Kori on February 26, 2018, 07:57:21 AM
The surgery for ribs isn't working with EPOE.
When you want to make it compatible, find the <defName>RepairBonesRib</defName> and change <appliedOnFixedBodyParts> to

<appliedOnFixedBodyParts>
        <li>Rib</li>
<li>Rib1</li>
<li>Rib2</li>
<li>Rib3</li>
<li>Rib4</li>
<li>Rib5</li>
<li>Rib6</li>
<li>Rib7</li>
<li>Rib8</li>
<li>Rib9</li>
<li>Rib10</li>
<li>Rib11</li>
<li>Rib12</li>
  </appliedOnFixedBodyParts>

Which mod are you changing?   Is it DEsurgeries?  Because I went to the recipedefs folder of desurgeries and opened Recipes_Surgery.xml.  I did a search for <defName>RepairBonesRib</defName> and nothing comes up.  I have RepairBonesRib1 through 12.  Thanks for the info!

Canute

Maybe you didn't used the latest version ?
I can find "RepairBonesRib" at line 656.

asquirrel

Hi Canute!

I looked again but I can't seem to find it.   I attached the file to see if your file and mine are a match. I checked my "about" section of the desurgeries mod and the file was created on 12/4/17, or copied to my hard drive on that date. The Recipes_Surgery  file was also created on 12/4/17. 

Edit -
Dude you are good!  Yup, KK updated the mod on 12/6 on Github! :)  I went in and did the search and it's there.  Now time to follow the rest of the guide. :)  Thanks!

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

And now with Modsync support :-)

Proxyer

Hello, kaptain_kavern How are you?
It seems that you are busy, so let's place what I corresponded to B19 for the time being. Please refer to it when updating if you do not mind. See you.

[attachment deleted due to age]

asquirrel

Any news for updating to 1.0?  Will B19 work with 1.0?  Thanks! :)

temple_wing

hi proxyer, would you please add a mediafire download? dropbox is not acessible from china.

Proxyer