Force delete empty caravans?

Started by whintersan, May 14, 2018, 08:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whintersan

I got lazy and used Dev mode to quickly send a return a couple caravans. After they were back, it left these empty caravans on the map that are super annoying because every time another faction moves through it, I'm asked if I want to attack or trade or whatever.
If I click settle (which I can only do on one anyway, since the other is too close to my colony) my game freaks out and goes back to the main menu.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever encountered this, and if they found a way to fix it. I checked google, but I don't see an answer anywhere.

Tober6fire

Ahh bud just play the game normally instead of trying to cheat a few caravans into the game. (That's why you send your own caravan) can't help you though if you want to return to that save file and countinue playing creating a new game should still work though.
I love stories and I hope that everyone try's to contribute in telling their stories as it is interesting and intriguing to see people connect through the tales they create.

whintersan

Yeah, the only reason I cheated them was because I was pretty much done with the colony. I just wanted to check something out.

Tober6fire

Wait just got a idea. Do you have any save files before u cheated does should work and you should continue the game like it never happened. Unless you are playing permadeath mode
I love stories and I hope that everyone try's to contribute in telling their stories as it is interesting and intriguing to see people connect through the tales they create.

Panzer

You could try to merge the corrupted caravan with an actual caravan, you get an option to do that when both caravans are standing in the same hex tile and both are selected.

tonsrd

theres a mod that lets u dismiss traders