[A17] Save Our Ship (v1.01)

Started by Kentington, September 20, 2017, 07:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiamondBorne

I'd gladly sacrifice 1000 children in the name of our prophet Tolsatha. and 1000 more to awaken Lord Kentington from the depth of Rl'yeh.  :-*

TastyCookies

Thank you so much for the update, people on Steam are aware now :)

Nameless

Scottvrakis

So does this mod theoretically allow me to remove mods I've used in a previous save as long as their assets don't appear on the ship or it's pawns themselves? I was hoping on carrying over my pawns and restart but with a new set of mods, some used previously and some not.

TastyCookies

TolSatha

Do I have your permission to upload this on Steam? I will of course label it as Temp and a statement saying that it can be taken down without notice?

TolSatha

Quote from: TastyCookies on May 17, 2018, 01:29:42 PM
TolSatha

Do I have your permission to upload this on Steam? I will of course label it as Temp and a statement saying that it can be taken down without notice?

Yes, of course. Sorry for the delayed response, I'm not as active here as I used to be.

kubolek01

Will it work with the present version of the game? I'm not sure if it will, and gonna avoid crashes.
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

pablo603

Is it going to be updated to the unstable 1.0?

polios3

Any one Can update this mod for B19?

Ruisuki

Wondering what y'all set as your stories/scenarios for landing on other planets guys. Trying to think of giving my characters a reason to go for a separate planet. Cant justify it with continued crashlandings lol. Maybe the ship malfunctioned and someone ended up dead on arrival on the second planet...an all ice one would be a good scenario

Kentington

Having been out of the modding community for quite some time, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Save Our Ship had attracted so much interest during my absence. I tried to get in touch with pipakin, the developer who picked up my torch, but as per Twitter pipakin seems to have unfortunately passed away.

I've whipped up an improved version of SoS with fewer bugs and significantly more content - including orbital bases, salvage missions to orbital sites, and returning to previously-visited planets. It's just about ready for beta testing, but it does lack one key feature which lies outside my zone of talent: graphics.

If you're an artist with the time and inclination to collaborate, please drop me a line! There's quite a bit of work to be done: EVA suits, shuttlecraft, new buildings, and a handful of creatures.

Hjkma

Hi, Kentington, are you aware of SoS: The Next Generation? https://discord.gg/9Xa4FKf
This is a continuation of the pipakin fork.

Kentington

I am, and - not to sound overly harsh - it seems like a lot of talk and very little actual progress. While I appreciate the fan attempt at continuation, the real thing is nearly complete, pending artwork.

Hjkma

Well, there is an artist on this server and he saw your post and seems ready to help your project :)

Kentington

If you're talking about yourself, excellent! Let's take this to messages.  :)