[1.0] cuproPanda's Drinks [11/1/2018]

Started by dismar, October 19, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

Cupro's Drinks

This is an Updated version of cupro's Drinks mods.
I have updated the Alcohol system to use my version of the Universal Fermenter by Kubouch. 

Version 1.0a!

Description:

This mod adds the ability to brew sodas and new types of alcohol.

Items Added:
Basics:
Syrup: Required sweetener for sodas. Requires 10 corn, agave, or berries. Bulk job available at the brewery.
Frass Root: A root crop used to make root beer. Cannot be used to make food.
Alcohol Crate: A crate for storing 75 bottles of alcohol - stacks up to 2 for easy storage. Can be created at and packed/unpacked at the Crafting Spot.

Soda:
Agave Soda: Requires 20 Agave and 1 syrup; makes 6.
Berry Soda: Requires 20 Berries and 1 syrup; makes 6.
Root Beer: Requires 5 Wood, 10 Frass root, and 1 syrup; makes 6.
Chocolate Soda: Requires 2 chocolate, 3 milk, and 1 syrup; makes 6.

Alcohol Precursors:
Rice Mash: Milled, soaked, and cooked rice. Made at the brewery.
Undistilled Vodka: Fermented potato liquid. Made in the fermenting barrel.
Corn Wort: Wort made from corn. Made at the brewery.
Wine Must: Pressed fruit juice. Made at the brewery.
Smokeleaf Tincture: A tincture of vodka and smokeleaf leaves. Made at the brewery.

Alcohol:
Nigori: An alcoholic beverage made by fermenting rice mash.
Vodka: An alcoholic beverage distilled from undistilled vodka.
Whiskey: An alcoholic beverage made by fermenting corn wort.
Wine: An alcoholic beverage made by fermenting wine must.
Green Dragon: An alcoholic beverage made by aging smokeleaf tincture.

Energy:
Coffee: A delicious preparation of roasted and ground coffee beans. Pleasurable to drink, and it restores 5% rest.
Dead-eye Coffee: A strong preparation of roasted and ground coffee beans. Not pleasurable to drink, but it restores 10% rest.
Thrumbo Energy: Energy drink to perk up colonists. Restores 30% of Rest.
Koka: An uplifting soda popular throughout the galaxy. Cannot be crafted.
Peppi: A stronger version of Koka, Peppi is known for its stimulating properties. Restores 5% of Rest. Cannot be crafted.

Objects Added:
Fermenting Barrel: Allows alcohol brewing.
A Drinks Table for make sodas and drinks at. Can be used without electricity. Powering it will make work done at it 30% faster.
Coffee Plant for growing raw coffee beans.

Author
cuproPanda, dismar

Known Issues/Conflicts

Please report any issues

dismar

I am still working on the Energy Drinks part of this mod. Lots to update in that part.

zmadz

Glad to see you working on this again  :D  , will this change the way you ferment you drinks if you use both this with your VGP drinks ?

vandal

does this work with vegetable gardens drinks?

dismar

Yes I added a new Barrel that is just for Cupros stuff. Much easier then adding patches for both to work on my barrel. Plus my barrel is crowded enough as is.

I also forgot to remove the Brewing category from the menu. I will delete it in the Energy Drinks update when it come out :) It doesn't do anything anymore!

zmadz

oh also for his brewing production table might wanna make some research requirement, just made it with tribal's still no electricity or brewing researched

temple_wing

What's the difference between these drinks and VGP drinks?

dismar

Updates based on feedback!

11/1
- Traders patched in.
- Alcohol crates are reusable.
- drink table req.s brewing research.
- drinks table is now a bench and can be moved.
- all drinks can be assigned in the drug menu.
10/29
- Energy drinks updated and merged into the mod

clonicus

I can't seem to find the undistilled vodka...

dismar

Quote from: clonicus on November 24, 2018, 07:32:51 AM
I can't seem to find the undistilled vodka...

undistilled vodka is made at the barrel first then filtered at the brewery.

hbhhi

Hey, not sure if this will get a reply but I was really looking forward to making some coffee on one of my playthroughs, but no roasted coffee seems to get produced? Like my pawn will put the raw coffee beans on the drink workbench, roast the coffee, but nothing gets produced. The bar fills up and the sounds play, and my pawn even increases their cooking xp, but nothing happens. This seems to affect the stove if the drinks table is too close. I opened dev mode and the attached error message pops up every time the raw coffee beans 'finish' roasting. Any ideas why this is happening?

Edit: I planted coffee shrubs and not coffee plants, if that makes a difference. I also have two types of coffee; Cupro's coffee, and coffee.

Edit 2: Turns out I have SYR's Coffee and Tea mod and that's the conflict.

dismar

Quote from: hbhhi on September 25, 2019, 07:26:06 PM
Hey, not sure if this will get a reply but I was really looking forward to making some coffee on one of my playthroughs, but no roasted coffee seems to get produced? Like my pawn will put the raw coffee beans on the drink workbench, roast the coffee, but nothing gets produced. The bar fills up and the sounds play, and my pawn even increases their cooking xp, but nothing happens. This seems to affect the stove if the drinks table is too close. I opened dev mode and the attached error message pops up every time the raw coffee beans 'finish' roasting. Any ideas why this is happening?

Edit: I planted coffee shrubs and not coffee plants, if that makes a difference. I also have two types of coffee; Cupro's coffee, and coffee.

Edit 2: Turns out I have SYR's Coffee and Tea mod and that's the conflict.

Hello there!

I do try and respond to most issues. It may take me a few days :)

But it seems you have found the issue. There is a issues between the mods.