[1.0] Androids - The ultimate manpower solution

Started by ChJees, September 16, 2017, 06:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

QuoteCould not load type 'Harmony.HarmonyInstance' from assembly '0Harmony, Version=1.2.0.2,
Isn't harmony 1.2.0.1 the latest harmony lib ?

BrotherCavalier

Yes 1.2.0.1 is the latest listed. No idea where/how 1.2.0.2 is from. But this is a base install of HAR 2.0 and Androids. I have other mods in the folder but have them disable to try and figure out what is going on.

Sam Gray

ultra4

Bumpy-dee bump ChJees, show the forum some love

evilbob

ultra4

Could someone with a steam account go there and ask ChJees to link the 1.0 in the forums?

Call me Arty

I'm sure a sixth "hey busy modder, give us attention!" will help.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

BrotherCavalier

Quote from: Nargon on November 02, 2018, 10:16:25 PM
Quote from: 893 on November 02, 2018, 07:14:39 PM
1.0?????pleaseee
On steam is this mod for rimworld 1.0: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1541064015

Right, but why would any one voluntarily subject themselves to steam if there is another alternative? I am not  trolling, I just really dislike steam, particularly for single player games.

Canute

You can bother him on his discord channel.
Discord is free and can be accessed with a web browser, just use the link at the first posting.

Nimrod

Quote from: BrotherCavalier on November 03, 2018, 02:53:09 AM
Quote from: Nargon on November 02, 2018, 10:16:25 PM
Quote from: 893 on November 02, 2018, 07:14:39 PM
1.0?????pleaseee
On steam is this mod for rimworld 1.0: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1541064015

Right, but why would any one voluntarily subject themselves to steam if there is another alternative? I am not  trolling, I just really dislike steam, particularly for single player games.

Steam is perfectly okay. If you personally dislike it, so be it.
It reduces the time I have to spend keeping all my active mods up to date to virtually zero. Alone for that its worth it.

ultra4

ahhh you should have said it... ok the link non-steam for 1.0 is on the discord, right there. ty

...and questionable ethics too. finaly

Canute

NOO, these link at the announcement channel is from 28.06.2018, and are the B19 one, B19 was labeled at 1.0 at the beginning.

Rambus200

Can someone that uses steam, grab the android mod for v1 and post it to a mirror on here or is that a crime against the high heavens? :o Or at least till the mod author(s) is able to update it here.