[A17/B18] Orbital Hubs United - Dropships 1.2 (14.02.2018)

Started by Cpt.Ohu, April 23, 2017, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM_ME_NAKED_SINGULARITIES

Is updating this awesome mod to B19 on your radar? it adds a lot of fun new possibilities to rimworld/  :)

Jagerius

DickButt

Ruisuki

Whenever this updates will be the signal that its time to get ready to upgrade to 1.0. So long as it hasnt i am safe, as facial stuff/colonist bar are still being tested for it. But by the time this one releases itll really light the fire on my ass

The_Spare_Ace

That might be a while, Ruisuki. Maybe forever.
Mod author said "It pains me to write this, but I have to put this mod on hold for now. My situation has changed, I barely have time to do anything on my PC at all, let alone do some gaming or modding.
I hope this will change over the next 2 months, but for now, this mod will remain as is with all faults." His last message was in April.
TNW Export Company ~ Exporting crops and textiles since 5057! Come visit us at our HQ, Himmelsdorf, or request a trade ship from us.

Ruisuki

damn thats disappointing. I was kinda expecting this though, so i guess 1.0 will have to wait until next year for me :(

Lyca0n

Yeah it's a real shame about this mod, love the concept of aerial raiding beyond transport pods even if it would be OP and be end game in the tech tree .....Because sometimes shooting yourself out of a giant cannon wile coyote style if your just planning on selling some yayo tea to your neighbors feels a bit like overkill

(edit:Probably could just do with a reusable drop pod like what WM produced before dropping off the map)

TastyCookies

FYI guys, Cpt.OHU is still working on this mod, he said in this Discord that it will take a while but is still working on it, that message was sent on Oct. 29th.

Cruxxor

Any updates? I really need this mod in my 1.0 playthroughs.

I played some games without it, but it's so good, Rimworld doesn't feel right without it :(

SYDWAD

This was an Awesome mod, i hope it gets updated by someone one day...

WREN_PL

Gwaheer

This mod looks so much more interesting, then regular transport pods. It's a shame, what it is not updated anymore.