1.0 Caravan Food Bug

Started by mrcursive, October 30, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrcursive

When I try to send a caravan of people and animals the game tells me I have 0 food even though I have 50 packaged survival meals. I thought maybe I needed to feed all my animals and that is how it was counting the requirement but even with just 1 animal the caravan has 0 food. As soon as the animals are removed the number jumps right up. Anyone else experience this or have a solution?

[attachment deleted due to age]

mrcursive

After travelling to my destination. I noticed my pawns ate none of the meals they brought with them. So it looks liket hey do not eat when traveling with animals.

veltsh

I have the same problem.

- It doesn't matter if I bring animals, packaged survival meals always count for 0 food
- Simple food works normally, and I haven't tested anything else
- If I do bring survival meals, the caravan won't eat them
- I went to an allied faction with a caravan with some survival meals on them. When I bought 1 survival meal from the faction, it seemed to increase the food of the caravan, but only once. Buying additional survival meals had no effect.

Hope this helps!

LookLuckJohn

I'm having the same exact issue, and have no mods installed. If I send one person with 430 pemmican and 60 packaged survival meals it states I have 0 days worth of food for the caravan. However all other food items I've attempted work as expected (meals, raw meat, milk, rice, kibble etc.).  I just started a new colony to test this bug further, and things worked as expected even with the packaged survival meals. So it seems like this is more of a randomly occurring issue/bug.

Canute

Does the food policy maybe exclude these both food, because you mean they shouldn't eat during normal days ?

veltsh

Nevermind, it wasn't a bug. I set everyone's food policy to simple, and apparently it carries over to caravans.  :)