[1.3] RPG Style Inventory [V4.3.1] (15/05/2022) | UI mod

Started by Sandy, November 06, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alistaire

Wow, visually very impressive and a good interpretation of the messy layer system in RimWorld. Great job!

publicuser

small question: "mass carried" means "carry too much", right?

Sheenariel

Hello!

Looks awesome though... a question regarding the "Outfitter"-mod which I use all the time when possible (B19-version seems to run without issue so far on v1 of RimWorld so I keep it for now)
Is there any issue known?

Grabarz

Dropbox: [1.0] Sandy's Detailed RPG Inventory
GitHub: -1.0-RPG-Style-Inventory-V2.0--2.0

1 mod - 2 names ?

jpinard

Beautiful mod!  Could you possible make it side-arms compatible?

Sandy

Quote from: Alistaire on November 10, 2018, 05:35:06 AM
Wow, visually very impressive and a good interpretation of the messy layer system in RimWorld. Great job!
Thx man. the alternate code u provided, which should be the actual way, really helped me in sorting it out.

Quote from: publicuser on November 10, 2018, 05:51:26 AM
Simplified Chinese translation by master_wu. In attachment
small question: "mass carried" means "carry too much", right?
thx very much for the translation, i'll add it in the next version. "mass carried" is the weight currently carried by the pawn.

Quote from: Grabarz on November 10, 2018, 10:29:30 AM
Dropbox: [1.0] Sandy's Detailed RPG Inventory
GitHub: -1.0-RPG-Style-Inventory-V2.0--2.0

1 mod - 2 names ?
Sorry, i changed the dropbox name to match github name. other than that, all the contents are same.

Quote from: Sheenariel on November 10, 2018, 08:44:52 AM
Hello!

Looks awesome though... a question regarding the "Outfitter"-mod which I use all the time when possible (B19-version seems to run without issue so far on v1 of RimWorld so I keep it for now)
Is there any issue known?
i havent used outfitter mod before, so i need some time to use it and see if there's any conflicts. thx.

Quote from: jpinard on November 10, 2018, 10:44:06 AM
Beautiful mod!  Could you possible make it side-arms compatible?
i'm looking into this right now. i'll find a way soon. thx.

publicuser

thx very much for the translation, i'll add it in the next version. "mass carried" is the weight currently carried by the pawn.

OK, I changed translation for my misunderstanding, in attachment

[attachment deleted due to age]

Ruisuki

well i ended up changing the version number to 0.19.2009 and the gear tab is blank now. i guess it just isnt compatible then

vizor

Nice mod. Possible to add compatibility with simple sidearms mod?

Canute

vizor,
maybe you should report what issue you got before you ask for compatibility ?

NeoSono

there's no need for a compatibility patch. the sidearms are just carried in inventory.
Im a little surprised that rimworld of magic doesn't seem to be supported. I have a pawn thats weaing a cloak and it wasn't shown in the interface or inventory.

Sandy

Quote from: vizor on November 11, 2018, 04:09:19 AM
Nice mod. Possible to add compatibility with simple sidearms mod?
Hi, a lot of players are asking this. both mods are already compatible. sidearms has its own UI to show the sidearms. my UI will show what the pawn is currently equipped. they dont conflict each other. only thing is my UI will only show the weapon currently equipped by the pawn, whether its main weapon or sidearms. Thanks.

Quote from: NeoSono on November 11, 2018, 08:24:56 AM
there's no need for a compatibility patch. the sidearms are just carried in inventory.
Im a little surprised that rimworld of magic doesn't seem to be supported. I have a pawn thats weaing a cloak and it wasn't shown in the interface or inventory.
Hi. in this mod, i mostly covered the main three layers of clothing. but there are two more layers, that are rarely used. it is possible that cloak belong to any of those two layers. in this case, plz select the option to "Show list" and u will get back to the vanilla UI, to access that cloak. thanks.

kerong08ng

Hi Sandy, thanks for making this mod!!

BTW, I just made a traditional Chinese translation for it, attached below.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Sandy

Quote from: kerong08ng on November 11, 2018, 09:37:33 AM
Hi Sandy, thanks for making this mod!!

BTW, I just made a traditional Chinese translation for it, attached below.
Thx very much. i'll add it to the mod as soon as i can.

dareddevil7

This is incredible and practical, good work, I eagerly await compatibility