[1.0] ED-Prometheus - 1.0.0.3 - (2019-01-20)

Started by Jaxxa, November 01, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaxxa

ED-Prometheus:

When a Strange Signal is detected by your colony, it leads to symbiotic interactions with heavily damaged Ancient Starship as you assist them in bringing their systems back online from the brink of disaster in exchange for access to their advanced technology.

Features:
* Shield Generators: Fortify areas of your colony from attack.
* Personal Shields: Create infrastructure to protect specific colonists and animals from damage.
* OmniGel: Growing and processing renewable resources.
* Transporters: Move people and materials over vast distances.
* Laser Drills: Drill deep into the surface to unlock the almost unlimited potential of Geothermal Energy.
* Power Transfer: Provide energy over vast distances.
* Create a Compressed Strengthened version of Stuff.

Download:
Github

Jaxxa

Jaxxa

Jaxxa

Jaxxa

Chatanooga

Jaxxa

Sorry about that, had it open as I was updating that at the same time.
I have updated the link now.

Thanks IZ2bSA80.

Thomasisnewhere

Really enjoying your mods. Really nice work.

Only 1 problem i have found. The personal shields for my colonists are glitching. Some start with 0/200 but some are starting with -999999/200. Tried reapplying the shields at the charging station but no change.

Is there a way to reset their shields to 0/200?

Subz3r0

Hi, i´m having a lot of fun with your mods i have getting red errors...

here is the log, sorry for my bad english.

_Launcher Is NULL.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Patch.Patcher:LogNULL(Object, String, Boolean)
EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Comp_ShieldGenerator:WillProjectileBeBlocked(Projectile)
EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield:WillProjectileBeBlocked(Projectile)
EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.<>c__DisplayClass5_0:<WillProjectileBeBlocked>b__0(Building_Shield)
System.Linq.<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1:MoveNext()
Verse.GenCollection:FirstOrFallback(IEnumerable`1, Building_Shield)
Verse.GenCollection:FirstOrFallback(IEnumerable`1, Func`2, Building_Shield)
EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.ShieldManagerMapComp:WillProjectileBeBlocked(Projectile)
EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Patch.Patches.PatchProjectile:ProjectileTickPrefix(Projectile&)
Verse.Projectile:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

and after that, this one:

Exception ticking Spark1255791 (at (63, 0, 127)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Comp_ShieldGenerator.WillProjectileBeBlocked (Verse.Projectile) <0x00271>
at EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield.WillProjectileBeBlocked (Verse.Projectile) <0x00026>
at EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.ShieldManagerMapComp/<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<WillProjectileBeBlocked>b__0 (EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield) <0x0001c>
at System.Linq.Enumerable/<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1<EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield>.MoveNext () <0x00100>
at Verse.GenCollection.FirstOrFallback<EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield>,EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield) <0x0008f>
at Verse.GenCollection.FirstOrFallback<EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield>,System.Func`2<EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield, bool>,EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield) <0x0004d>
at EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.ShieldManagerMapComp.WillProjectileBeBlocked (Verse.Projectile) <0x00087>
at EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Patch.Patches.PatchProjectile.ProjectileTickPrefix (Verse.Projectile&) <0x0003c>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Projectile.Tick_Patch1 (object) <0x00050>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x002ee>

this happened after my settlers put out fires inside the shield

viperwasp

I want to thank you as well. This was like one of the mod packs I have been waiting for. Soon I will try it. Thanks.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Subz3r0

Quote from: Subz3r0 on November 07, 2018, 11:34:39 PM
Hi, i´m having a lot of fun with your mods i have getting red errors...

here is the log, sorry for my bad english.

_Launcher Is NULL.
EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Patch.Patcher:LogNULL(Object, String, Boolean)
EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Comp_ShieldGenerator:WillProjectileBeBlocked(Projectile)
EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield:WillProjectileBeBlocked(Projectile)
EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.<>c__DisplayClass5_0:<WillProjectileBeBlocked>b__0(Building_Shield)
System.Linq.<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1:MoveNext()
Verse.GenCollection:FirstOrFallback(IEnumerable`1, Building_Shield)
Verse.GenCollection:FirstOrFallback(IEnumerable`1, Func`2, Building_Shield)
EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.ShieldManagerMapComp:WillProjectileBeBlocked(Projectile)
EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Patch.Patches.PatchProjectile:ProjectileTickPrefix(Projectile&)
Verse.Projectile:Tick_Patch1(Object)

and after that, this one:

Exception ticking Spark1255791 (at (63, 0, 127)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Comp_ShieldGenerator.WillProjectileBeBlocked (Verse.Projectile) <0x00271>
at EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield.WillProjectileBeBlocked (Verse.Projectile) <0x00026>
at EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.ShieldManagerMapComp/<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<WillProjectileBeBlocked>b__0 (EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield) <0x0001c>
at System.Linq.Enumerable/<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1<EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield>.MoveNext () <0x00100>
at Verse.GenCollection.FirstOrFallback<EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield>,EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield) <0x0008f>
at Verse.GenCollection.FirstOrFallback<EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield>,System.Func`2<EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield, bool>,EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.Building_Shield) <0x0004d>
at EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Shields.ShieldManagerMapComp.WillProjectileBeBlocked (Verse.Projectile) <0x00087>
at EnhancedDevelopment.Prometheus.Patch.Patches.PatchProjectile.ProjectileTickPrefix (Verse.Projectile&) <0x0003c>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Projectile.Tick_Patch1 (object) <0x00050>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x002ee>

this happened after my pawns put out fires inside the shield

Jaxxa

Just put up a new version, should hopefully fix the existing bugs.

Updated Label and JobString for Packaging Resources
Minor update to some quest text.
Fix for Nano Shields with extreme negative charge
Fix for Shields trying to intercept projectiles with no Damage Def (fire spread)
Ability to request additional power relays in quest.

Snownova

How are the shield modules supposed to work? I've placed an orbital datalink and a capacitor directly adjacent to a Shield Generator, but they don't seem to have any effect.

Jaxxa

Quote from: Snownova on December 08, 2018, 05:08:54 PM
How are the shield modules supposed to work? I've placed an orbital datalink and a capacitor directly adjacent to a Shield Generator, but they don't seem to have any effect.

Sorry about that, looks like there was a bug with the upgrades.
It should be fixed in the new version.