[1.0] ED-Prometheus - 1.0.0.3 - (2019-01-20)

Started by Jaxxa, November 01, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrykbono20

How do I unlock this quest if I play save for a few weeks and I do not remember if something has appeared.

Jaxxa

You should have received a message if you have a powered up Communication Console.
This message should then unlock the "AnalyseStrangeSignal" research.

Patrykbono20

Ok, I have this.

How discovered "Prometheus Quest Unlock" ? I research a "Power distribution lvl2" and my researcher stop working.

Mod Prometheus and Laser Drill are compatible ?

Beathrus

Do you plan on keeping the solo Laser Drill mod up to date? I tried using the download for 1.0 on GitHub but I get a version error.

Poczat

It is possible to do uncompressed material ?

Jaxxa

Just put up a new version

Adding Setting for OverrideConsoleRequired.
Updating Stone StuffAdjective

Jaxxa

Jaxxa

Quote from: Patrykbono20 on January 09, 2019, 02:53:53 PM
Ok, I have this.

How discovered "Prometheus Quest Unlock" ? I research a "Power distribution lvl2" and my researcher stop working.

Mod Prometheus and Laser Drill are compatible ?

Prometheus  includes a Laser Drill, so you dont need the stand alone mod.

After the initial research it is mostly focused on using the transponder to bring parts of the ship online, with the Research then only serving as a status screen.

Quote from: Beathrus on January 12, 2019, 11:44:30 AM
Do you plan on keeping the solo Laser Drill mod up to date? I tried using the download for 1.0 on GitHub but I get a version error.
As far as I can see it looks to be working for me. Can you try it again? Although I probably should make its own thread here on the forums.

rizay

Jaxxa

I have not been using CE so I dont know.

If you encounter issues let me know what they are and I will try and fix them.

Bluntflame

One of the few ED mods left. Cool its still being updated!

calvin

Quote from: Beathrus on January 12, 2019, 11:44:30 AM

Same for me. LaserDrill standalone does not seem to work.

Tested something:
   Changed mods (only one of the 2 active at any time) shortly before completion of the "Laser Drill Targeting" from ED-LaserDrill to ED-Prometheus and the "Targeting" was built.

Ncates1234

Say, is there a way to remove compressed versions of mats from deep drills?
Last time I've played, had absolutely no plasteel. Only steel, compressed steel, jade and one patch of compressed plasteel. Which doesn't work for crafting most of the stuff...

canadus

hi there.

i have just build some shields to protect my base... then i got an mechanoid raid..
but the shields didnt stop any bullets... everything vent through like it was not there at all.

as a side note i am using HSK.. what can i do to test/fix this ??

cheers
Canadus

Canute

Quotei am using HSK.. what can i do to test/fix this ??
Ask the HCSK mod team to integrate this mod into their collection.

HCSK is very unique and you shouldn't add other mods. It can work but mosttimes it won't work on complex mods.
Prolly the same issue you got with What the hack.