[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

temple_wing

skylight is not compatible with solar heater from bad hygiene.
I built a solar heater under a skylight 2x2, connected it to my water network, but heat water tank reported that heating power is 0.

forumgod

Can you make an option yourself to remove stuff from bad hygiene that don't relate to hygiene? The whole waste process is useless and I never wanted "fertillizers" from a hygiene mod. Also the central heating and AC? I saw multiple 3rd party patches have appeared to do this already. Adding two tabs for just one mod in the build menu seems excessive and entitled

KawwaK

Quote from: nickdos on May 16, 2019, 07:35:19 AM
Can you make an option yourself to remove stuff from bad hygiene that don't relate to hygiene? The whole waste process is useless and I never wanted "fertillizers" from a hygiene mod. Also the central heating and AC?...
It's already done:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1736051948

Senio

account13123

Mint Menus' grow designator breaks the tutorial- it doesn't register the task of switching the crop to rice, preventing you from continuing. If this mod wasn't on several "must have for new players" type lists I wouldn't bother reporting this, but there's a real(small) chance of someone having this mod on their first time through the tutorial. I wonder if there's something that can be done? Can a mod tell if it's running in the tutorial scenario?

Canute

You still need the vanilla tutorial when you discover mods ? :-)

account13123

Quote from: Canute on May 18, 2019, 06:15:04 AM
You still need the vanilla tutorial when you discover mods ? :-)
Quote from: account13123 on May 18, 2019, 05:50:23 AM
If this mod wasn't on several "must have for new players" type lists I wouldn't bother reporting this

Tocato

Vladimir 777

Hey Dubwise.

Why are there no restriction buttons for the hot tub? In DBH all other hygienic buildings have buttons "Link Bed" and "Change Gender Restriction". It would be logical to give the opportunity to appoint the owners and the hot tub.

Canute

Do you have used a hot tub or watched movies when other used them ?
It is a social place not something you use alone like a regular bath/shower.
Or would you restrict sauna to one person too, ok yes some countries got gender restriction but others not.

Vladimir 777

Yes, from the point of view of realism, the absence of restriction buttons looks correct. But at the same time, the possibility of restrictions is at the kitchen sink. I do not know how realistic this is, but it is very useful. Appointment with the help of the "Link Bed" button by the owner of the cook significantly reduces the number of visits to the kitchen by colonists, and, therefore, does not allow them to soil the floors in this room. Limiting the button "Change Gender Restriction" can also be useful (although to a lesser extent) if the cook is not one and they are all of the same sex.

For a hot tub, the presence of restriction buttons might also be helpful. For example, in my colony there is a colonist with a character trait "Jealous". When using a "Stall Door" from DBH, the game perceives the rooms divided by this door as a single space. Consequently, the buildings placed in the bathroom affect the beauty of the bedroom, if you make an entrance from it. The beauty of the hot tub is more than two times higher than that of a conventional bath. I wanted to replace the usual bath in the bathroom of the envious colonist with a hot tub, but I was faced with the impossibility of limiting visit to everyone else colonists.

Of course, I can set limits with the help of mod "Locks", but this, in turn, will create problems with cleaning the room, repairing failed equipment and fire fighting.

Retry_02Hide

Hi, I am using prison labor with Bad hygiene, and I got the 10 jobs in 10 ticks error when one prisoner tries to clean up other wounded prisoners, which make the prisoner stand still while keeping spawning logs to cause lag at the same time. Anyone had the same problem before or know how to solve it? Thank you.

Melton started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. List: (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2997890)) , (washPatient (Job_2997891) A=Thing_Human876183) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2997892)) , (washPatient (Job_2997893) A=Thing_Human876183) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2997894)) , (washPatient (Job_2997895) A=Thing_Human876183) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2997896)) , (washPatient (Job_2997897) A=Thing_Human876183) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2997898)) , (washPatient (Job_2997900) A=Thing_Human876183) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2997901))  curDriver=JobDriver_WaitMaintainPosture (toilIndex=0) curJob=(Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2997901)) lastJobGiver=null
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Canute

Normaly it doesn't matter, but could you try to switch the load order of these both mods ?

Retry_02Hide

Quote from: Canute on June 16, 2019, 05:28:14 AM
Normaly it doesn't matter, but could you try to switch the load order of these both mods ?
Uhmm... I think load prison labor behind bad hygiene would not have this problem, but it doesn't work as what I thought. Will try change load order later 'cause I am quite busy recently, and the horrible load time always waste too much time to test mods.

Canute

You can just edit the Modconfig.xml with an texteditor previosly before you start Rimworld.