[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's MiningCo (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, July 26, 2015, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

Quote from: account13123 on May 19, 2019, 12:39:33 PM
Quote from: Ruisuki on April 23, 2019, 10:47:44 PM
miss spotlight turret

Spotlight Turret 1.0 is under the name Projector on the github(the changelog mentions the rename, but the thread hasn't been updated to reflect it.) Thought it wasn't updated for a minute until I read the thread again.
thanks man

the_Sac99s

Issue with Spaceship Mod:

I have a stockpile of silver right beside the beacon and the landing pad, 2000 of them but it still says not enough silver to pay for the partnership fee?

Ruisuki

how do you turn off the lights for the mining vest and for the mining helmet? I click the button for the vest but as soon as I put on the hat it goes back on, even if i click off again.

Ruisuki

oh wow i dont remember the relay dish being 5x5. I miss the old dimensions, did not plan for this

Dessloch

I have a graphical problem with the spaceship. One spaceship was launched and started to ascend very slowly upward for eternity. If I zoom out completely it's looks like this.

If I zoom in completely there is no problem but this does not solve my problem. I tried to reload the save, but it didn't helped me. What should I do?

Rikiki

@Ruisuki: mining light can be a bit tricky to configure if helmet and vest are not set to the same mode BEFORE wearing it. I am improving the code to handle this case.

The orbital relay dimensions did not changed. It always was a big 5x5 building.

@the_Sac99s: make sure your silvers are placed near a vanilla orbital trade beacon, not near the orbital relay.

@Dessloch: could you please share the output_log.txt file content? You most probably have a mod conflict with alien factions or something like that.

RicRider

I don't know where the output_log.txt file (on a Mac so if you know let me know) but I have the same problem as Dessloch and here is the bit I copied out from the player.log file:

Exception ticking FlyingSpaceshipLanding671227 (at (176, 0, 197)). Suppressing further errors. Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First<Verse.Thing> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Thing>,System.Func`2<Verse.Thing, bool>,System.Linq.Enumerable/Fallback) <0x0015f>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First<Verse.Thing> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Thing>,System.Func`2<Verse.Thing, bool>) <0x00051>
at MoreFactionInteraction.HarmonyPatches.TraderStocker_OverStockerPostFix (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.Thing>&,RimWorld.ThingSetMakerParams) <0x00318>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ThingSetMaker.Generate_Patch1 (object,RimWorld.ThingSetMakerParams) <0x004fe>
at Spaceship.Building_Spaceship.GenerateThings () <0x001b9>
at Spaceship.Building_Spaceship.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map,bool) <0x00095>
at Spaceship.Building_SpaceshipDispatcher.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map,bool) <0x00035>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn_Patch4 (Verse.Thing,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.Rot4,Verse.WipeMode,bool) <0x00afb>
at Spaceship.FlyingSpaceshipLanding.Tick () <0x008eb>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch2 (object) <0x003f3>

I'm gonna go back to a previous save and dev mode out the landing pad and relay because I'd like to keep playing this colony but I'll rebuild the stuff if you let me know how to fix this because damn your mod is so good and fits my base so well.
##Coding Scrub##

Rikiki

@RicRider: according to the log, you are facing a mod incompatibility. There are many patches applied from another mod (HugsLib or MoreFactionInteraction) and this is leading to errors.

RicRider

Thanks. Neither of those is something I'll be disabling so I'll go without your mod for now! Appreciate it.
##Coding Scrub##

Canute

I think it's belong more to MFI since
"MoreFactionInteraction.HarmonyPatches.TraderStocker_OverStockerPostFix"
RicRider,
just a question do you use the steam version or you be sure you got the latest version of MoreFactionInteraction?

QuoteI don't know where the output_log.txt file (on a Mac so if you know let me know)
Since you use hugslib, did you ever wonder what these green button "Share log" do ? :-)

Ruisuki

ooof that would suck if its incompatible with MFI. I have yet to build a ship but ill report back if i experience the same problem when I do

RicRider

Quote from: Canute on October 12, 2019, 10:28:13 AM
I think it's belong more to MFI since
"MoreFactionInteraction.HarmonyPatches.TraderStocker_OverStockerPostFix"
RicRider,
just a question do you use the steam version or you be sure you got the latest version of MoreFactionInteraction?

QuoteI don't know where the output_log.txt file (on a Mac so if you know let me know)
Since you use hugslib, did you ever wonder what these green button "Share log" do ? :-)

Canute.

I probably need to update MFI. I'm using the non Steam version from last October apparently.

Also, no. I have never even bothered to look at HugsLib options; it's just a library I got because every mod depends on it. Thanks for pointing that out.
##Coding Scrub##

frenchiveruti

Hello rikiki, I've seen that you updated your mods, but your main post remains kinda outdated. 
You have worked on "weapons" again, but I don't know what that mod does, do you have a description for it somewhere? The about.xml in the mod links to the powerfist mod, although that mod already has it's own mod. 
Thanks

Rikiki

@frenchiveruti: I just updated the post. Sorry for the delay.
About the weapons mod, it is an old one that I am slowly rebooting. For now, it only contains 1 weapon: the laser rifle.
The originality of this mod compared to other "laser" weapons is that the laser ray is continuous (like in Homeworld :) and NOT like in Star Wars >:().
Be aware that the balance may be off for now. :)