[1.3] Dubs Bad Hygiene | Mint Menus/Minimap | Paint Shop | Rimkit | Skylights

Started by Dubwise, January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThiIsMe007

Don't worry, I see your point ^.^

It's just that where you see QoL, I see additional steel and/or components (I can't remember) for something usually more pressing.

Ruisuki

carpediembr

Quote from: Ruisuki on September 08, 2019, 09:40:48 PM
whats the benefit of gender regulated bathrooms? is there any?

I would imagine if you have a Mysoginist or Misandrist pawn they wont hate it eachother while pooping

Ruisuki

Quote from: carpediembr on September 08, 2019, 11:04:47 PM
Quote from: Ruisuki on September 08, 2019, 09:40:48 PM
whats the benefit of gender regulated bathrooms? is there any?

I would imagine if you have a Mysoginist or Misandrist pawn they wont hate it eachother while pooping
hows that? misandrist/mysoginist always have a social malus attatched, and the stall doors prevent any embarassment issues

Kori

When pawns carry backpacks or tacvests from Combat Extended (shoulders/ waist on the belt layer) they keep them on when showering/ bathing.
Can you check this please? :)

Ruisuki

is there any way to prevent pawns from taking a shower during their work schedule? feel like they should probably handle that on their own time...

Moo

Loving the hygiene mod! A couple suggestions though: make a variety of plumbing pipes that are hidden. Surely burying sewer pipes isn't lostech.

Also, make it so that nudists don't care if anyone sees them in the shower (::edit:: er, that may not be a problem actually, I had a pawn that I thought was a nudist get upset, but it turns out he isn't actually a nudist)

Waras

dubs bad higiene conflicts with doors expanded.
dubs bad higiene conflicts with job spitter.

reporting conflict dont know if it has been reported or not, whever u fix it or not, but puting them together will throw a red error, I just removed those mods for now.

Canute

Waras,
very curious i don't get error's when i put Doors expanded and dub's hygiene together.
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/ae1476b42b3b67ecbd1c44ad22025265

So i think another mod cause problems together with these 2.

Ruisuki

Pipes seem to prevent the placing of doors and other objects over them. slightly annoying to have to deconstruct first before replacing whenever an infestation breaks down walls

Canute

Ruisuki,
since noone else report such a thing yet and i didn't encounter it myself yet.
So i think it is a conflct with one of your mods you use.
Some more investigation from your side or at last a modlist (the Share logs button include the modlist) would be needed.

Kori

Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for the latest update and the extension of the thirst feature! The concept and implementation are great, and there are even swimming pools now!! :o I love it!

Thanks for going through the hassle of adding water bottles, it was worth it! :)

publicuser

Why DBH just has bladder need, but no bowels need?
Why male colonists use toilets to pee?

Suggest to add urinals for male colonists.

Tocato

Quote from: publicuser on February 26, 2020, 02:33:33 AM
Why DBH just has bladder need, but no bowels need?
Why male colonists use toilets to pee?

Suggest to add urinals for male colonists.
on that point is there any benefit from separating bathrooms by gender? Seems like a waste of space if it doesn't add a need boost at least

Canute

I don't build seperated gender rooms anymore too, but did it at the past.
Now i put them all at a bigger rooms and seperate toilets/shower/bad with the stall doors and everyone is happy.
It is just a question of education/social about mixed bath/bathrooms and seeing someone naked.