[1.1 + royalty] Cannot sell prisoners to Royal Tribute Collector FIXED/NON-ISSUE

Started by sloose, February 27, 2020, 10:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sloose

Settings are Medium - Randy - Permadeath (if that helps any)

Circumstances:  Royal tribute collector shows up, I have a prisoner I can give him for favor.  I cannot give it to him, prisoner does not even appear in the sell list.

What happened: cannot sell prisoner, or prisoner does not appear as an item

What you expected to happen: prisoner should appear in list for sale as favor

sloose

Gahhh even a zipped game save is over 1mb limit... let me get a google drive link

sloose

Ark

Now I don't have Royalty... But what happens if you click on the "Gift mode" button at the lower right corner of the trade screen?

sloose

Quote from: Ark on February 27, 2020, 11:04:50 AM
Now I don't have Royalty... But what happens if you click on the "Gift mode" button at the lower right corner of the trade screen?

excellent question.  I just tested this.  No change. it is the samey same.

Ark

It also seems that your prisoner is in shock due to pain. A regular slaver won't take prisoners that can't walk, even as a gift.
I assume the tribute collector won't either. Assuming that he is supposed to accept humans as tribute.

Nowhere

Yes, he is supposed to accept humans and it works by the same rules as a regular slaver. They won't buy incapacitated pawns.

sloose

Quote from: Nowhere on February 27, 2020, 02:51:58 PM
Yes, he is supposed to accept humans and it works by the same rules as a regular slaver. They won't buy incapacitated pawns.

ahhh...that makes sense.