[1.0] A RimWorld of Magic

Started by Torann, November 24, 2017, 11:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piki

This is my favourite mod for Rimworld and I was waiting for  the update ever since Royalty came out. But now there's a problem. I added JecsTools and Rimworld of magic and now my colonists can't shoot anymore. They would get stuck aiming at the target and never actually shoot.

linkrag

Quote from: Piki on March 03, 2020, 01:35:36 PM
This is my favourite mod for Rimworld and I was waiting for  the update ever since Royalty came out. But now there's a problem. I added JecsTools and Rimworld of magic and now my colonists can't shoot anymore. They would get stuck aiming at the target and never actually shoot.

Same here...a shame, i really like this mod.

Canute

A shame that you didn't check the link at the first posting and notice,
TMagic is updated to 1.1 at the ModDB site.
Torann is just to lazy to update/visit the forum.

Piki

I was talking about the new update for 1.1 from ModDB.

Canute

Sorry misunderstood the whole thing.
I got a similar issue at 1.0 with the latest jecstools release that let me use the  jecstools 1.1.0.15 again.
But thats not an option for 1.1

But since the mod author isn't active at the forum anymore, you maybe should post the issue at the discord channel.

Mistrornge

Thank you for the heads up on the new version being up.  Not sure I would have known if you hadn't...
Loving the mod!

Piki

Ah, I didn't know about the discord channel. Wasn't sure where to post about the problem, because there's no forum or comment section on ModDB. Was hoping the problem would be fixed with the newest version that came out today, but it seems that that's not the case.

blaxblade

i have the same problem, i have update hugslib,jecstols, harmony, but don't work :(

Mistrornge

Anyone else having colonists die to mana sickness back to back?  Lost 2 in the last 15 min where I have never had one die previously.
Also had one colonist die over and over again.  Couldn't do anything to save him.

Mistrornge

Now every one of my mages have mana sickness (5 of them).  None of the might heroes do though. 
Had to turn on dev mode to remove the hediff mana sickness.  There are no game conditions currently and none of them have had any mana to cast spells with (all spells that require mana to maintain have been turned off). 

Mistrornge

For those who were unaware planting a ton of magicyte kills your mages by mana sickness.  Found that out today. 
Plant responsibly!

MagicalFungi

tried installing this (and the proper prerequisites of course) and could not get it to generate a new world for a new colony.... when added to a colony after generation those colonists disappeared. Not sure whats going on. ive got the newest versions of everything. anybody know why this is happening?

Canute

MagicalFungi,
could you just post a logfile (The green "Share log" button or CTRL-F12) after you activate this mod before you start a new colony ?

dailandemon

There is something I always wondered, and is about the Death Knight class, It would be damn awesome if Liches after reaching certain level would be able to turn an undead pawn into a death knight, I know Lich is probably the strongest class though this mechanic would make it real good for anyone who wants to do a play through as a lone lich