[1.5] Allow Tool (3.13.0) - The Rimworld Multitool

Started by UnlimitedHugs, January 01, 2016, 04:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Canute on April 05, 2020, 03:00:12 AM
NameJeff112, some more useful information would be helpful.
After you loaded your safegame press CTRL-F12 or use the green "Share log" button at the log window.

My hero. <3
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

hitman_tigas

I have this error in my mode list, can someone help me?

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: hitman_tigas on April 09, 2020, 09:49:43 AM
I have this error in my mode list, can someone help me?

See the "How to install" section in the HugsLib thread.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

Canute

Or read what is writen on the right side "Depend on Harmony"

hitman_tigas

NameJeff112

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on April 05, 2020, 06:48:45 AM
Quote from: Canute on April 05, 2020, 03:00:12 AM
NameJeff112, some more useful information would be helpful.
After you loaded your safegame press CTRL-F12 or use the green "Share log" button at the log window.

My hero. <3

here is my logs

https://gist.github.com/3acb65fc3b583f4930353f9521d3bb2a

Canute

NameJeff112,
Quote[HugsLib] version 6.2.0
could you please update ALL mods first ?

arl85

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on March 04, 2020, 12:55:04 AM
Updated to 3.8.3
[...]
While I was at it, I also added a toggle that automatically unforbids drops during drafted hunting.
I'm using 3.8.4 on vanilla (no Royalty DLC) and I'm unable to make the "unforbid drops" option work.
I've started a new game just to test it and it seems that if I use ranged weapon, body remains forbidden, even if I toogle the unforbid prey.
If I attack melee, instead, option seems to be respected.

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: arl85 on May 02, 2020, 04:25:54 AM
Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on March 04, 2020, 12:55:04 AM
I'm using 3.8.4 on vanilla (no Royalty DLC) and I'm unable to make the "unforbid drops" option work.
I've started a new game just to test it and it seems that if I use ranged weapon, body remains forbidden, even if I toogle the unforbid prey.
If I attack melee, instead, option seems to be respected.

Yes, looks like it.
I'll have to investigate and see what can be done about that.

Monzer

Quote from: NameJeff112 on April 05, 2020, 02:11:02 AM
im getting an issue with this mod where its just not showing up and not working at all and even sometimes breaks my game

Are you using simplesidearms mod ?? because its happening to me aswell

firathmagi

posted this on the steam page as well but a gridding planning tool would be nice. i find that the 5x5 default gridding makes base planing simpler but obviously any marks the stripmine tool makes dont show up in open areas

UnlimitedHugs

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 3.10.0

This release was originally just a few fixes, but I got carried away as usual and added a bunch of new stuff. I regret nothing!

- The "Allow" button that appears when things are selected has been improved. Now you can right-click it to pick up the allow or forbid selection tool, and right-click it for the context actions of those tools. Which tool you get depends on the state of the button. Also, the button now supports the classic allow and forbid icons if you have those enabled in the mod options.
- New tool right-click menu actions have been added: "Allow/Forbid visible things" and "Select similar in home area".
- Many have asked for special handling of the Anima tree, so here it is: the "Cut", "Chop" and "Harvest fully grown" tools will now ignore it, unless you select it and issue the chop command specifically. This applies to both dragging and right-click commands.
- Some loading tips with common Allow Tool knowledge have been added.
- Performance of the mod has been greatly improved. The bulk of the problem was caused by how urgent hauling jobs were issued, but designation cleanup and the "No storage" alert were also involved. So, if you disabled the alert for performance reasons, you can turn it back on- it now only costs a small fraction compared to what it used to.
- A roundup of fixes:
  - The startup error that has been reported by many has been fixed. Thanks to lbmaian for submitting a quality fix, and tending the topic while I was away.
  - Colony guests taking urgent hauling and finish off jobs has been fixed. Thanks to InsanityPrelude and Jiopaba for submitting the solution.
  - Auto-unforbid prey when drafted haunting with ranged weapons is now working properly.

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 3.10.1

Quick fix for a compatibility issue with Prepare Carefully.

glencoe2004

Could you add a setting to make finish off only cut neck and not brain? I'm using HOPM and it's a bitch having to shoot pawns in the legs until they die.