[1.2] High Caliber (21.08.2020) updated to R1.2 with 3 new guns!

Started by eatKenny, November 15, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OnlyMarvellous

I don't use CE, so I didn't try to make it compatible with it. I'm not sure if it would be. I just took the default High Caliber and made every weapon able to be crafted. I made the guns slightly more expensive to craft than the vanilla versions of those guns, and they're unlocked with the same research.
Run away!

sumghai

Combat Extended (and by extension, the FastTrack Edition fork of CE) would require a different set of crafting recipes, as the ingredients and their quantities are calculated based on a standardized CE weapons crafting spreadsheet that takes into account various factors (e.g. length, mass, firing mechanism/conplexity, different materials for grips/stocks).

That being said, neither eatKenny nor OnlyMarvellous needs to concern themselves with CE:FT compatibility, because my (soon-to-be updated) patches will simply patch the costLists non-destructively only when CE:FT is running.

ShiroiOkami11

Hi guys! I want to know if there's some possibility, to you guys add Star wars patch for ammo and also for H.P Lovercraft series? Thank you guys for the good work, this is such a great mod :)

jager666

Any chance to have this 1.1 compatible? Great mod!

eatKenny

thanks to lock down i have so much free time, i added some new handguns from "Cowboy Bebop" and some old USSR firearms and rebalanced the mod, hope you like it. ;)

eatKenny

i'm currently working on R1.1c test version which adds several new firearms. i keep the test version on mediafire, if you want test you can download it, leave any comments if you like.

eatKenny

updated to R1.1c, 5 new guns added and lots of fine-tuning, enjoy.
leave any comment or suggestions if you like. ;)

wildwest

Hey so seriously stupid question I figure I could do this with random trades but.. Is there a way to craft any specific gun you wanted to try? I didn't see how I would do it in game.

eatKenny

Quote from: wildwest on June 02, 2020, 05:28:03 AM
Hey so seriously stupid question I figure I could do this with random trades but.. Is there a way to craft any specific gun you wanted to try? I didn't see how I would do it in game.
Hi, these weapons are better and more expensive than vanilla weapons, for balance reason they can't be crafted. i suggest you use "spawn weapon" in developer mode to try new weapons if you want.

Monzer

one of the best and must mods for Rimworld thanks for updating. btw I'v never found a grenade launcher with any merchent or trader does it have a low chance or somthing wrong ?

eatKenny

Quote from: Monzer on June 03, 2020, 08:57:45 PM
one of the best and must mods for Rimworld thanks for updating. btw I'v never found a grenade launcher with any merchent or trader does it have a low chance or somthing wrong ?
thx:) the XM25 has the same chance like other weapons, what you need is patience and luck, by the way sometimes a good equipped raider has it.

Monzer

Hey , I have CE patch High Caliber (Realism) but when using weapons they are not firing !