Groups Visiting Your Colony Causes

Started by Ednac, July 27, 2014, 01:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ednac

Other colonies visit all the time, but what if they called you on the comms console and asked if you could house visiting colonists from their colony and it would give you goodwill towards them (they can take your food and sleep in available beds or on the ground or they can bring sleeping bags and you can control them only to tell them where to sleep) OR When they visit you get goodwill towards that group (this would be a start to the bigger idea)

TrashMan

A designated visitor zone?
Place some beds, tables, chairs. Would keep the visitors outside of the more sensitive areas

Ednac

Quote from: TrashMan on July 28, 2014, 07:01:43 AM
A designated visitor zone?
Place some beds, tables, chairs. Would keep the visitors outside of the more sensitive areas
Yes whatever works I would like to see this suggestion become a thing.

Tynan

Please don't yell at people in your thread title. Renamed.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Ednac

Quote from: Tynan on July 28, 2014, 05:30:14 PM
Please don't yell at people in your thread title. Renamed.
Lol it wasn't meant as a yell it was actually meant as something for you to read because I think it would be easy to start programming as I have done to my copy of the game, and in fact I could send you the script that I made. It was something that was important and I thought other people would like to read, but still, caps are annoying and obnoxious, so  sorry.

Mondkalb

Funny! I had the same idea (but was too slow typing). Maybe a moderator likes to join the two threads? (I don't care whom's come first! :))

Ednac

Quote from: Mondkalb on July 29, 2014, 06:38:52 PM
Funny! I had the same idea (but was too slow typing). Maybe a moderator likes to join the two threads? (I don't care whom's come first! :))
Funny! Ha! Look how there are 2 different statements, and see how mine is different than yours and offers a solution that I have ready to present!  ;D