Need version before 1.3. I hosed my rimworld :(

Started by asquirrel, July 20, 2021, 06:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asquirrel

I know how to get into steam and go to betas.  Problem is I don't know which 1.2 was before 1.3.  I see 1.2.3005, 1.2.2723, and "latest 1.2." I tried latest 1.2 and my game wouldn't load with the mods.  I assume that I was running the latest version before 1.3.  It just seems like in the betas section the versions aren't sorted by release.  If someone could help me so I could know the latest version I'd really appreciate it. 

Ten Typ

The latest version on steam seems to be 1.2.3~
My problem is that the map is not loading... all I can see on the screen after loading my previous save is numbers under each invisible item... The save itself and mods are working I can see my prisoners and colonists name's but all I see is a blank screen.
Tried all the versions except the ones prior 1.2 and none of them worked. Any ideas? Tried with and without mods etc all the basic stuff failed

asquirrel

I'm at that too dude.  I put 1.2.3 back in and my map isn't loading anymore.  My mods don't work after restoring it back to the previous version.

Ten Typ

Just to be sure I've made copies of all the saves but I'm starting a new colony now.
Hope someone will figure this out that was a solid save :C