Suggestion - Daily Schedule

Started by stefanstr, August 26, 2014, 08:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stefanstr

I would like to have the ability to set fixed hours for some tasks where everybody would go and do the same thing at the same time.

E.g., wake-up call at 6 AM, lunch at 12 AM, stuff like that.

It would be very cool to see everyone assemble in the dining area at the same time for supper. Additionally, it could help remedy situations where some colonists go to sleep much later (e.g., because of doing research) or starve because they are doing something else.

Of course this shouldn't be obligatory.

And I realize it would add some level of complexity because colonists would have to be able to gauge whether they are close enough to the base to be able to get back home for supper...

Peacekeep3r777

Great idea, would love too see that also, at least would be nice to be able to set positions for defenders and not to send them every time manualy. But i think that loads of stuff will be added into game, so lets just wait :).

MajorFordson

I think this is a great idea. Hungry colonists can wait an hour or two for dinner. And there can be a random variable + colonists personal preferences so the event isn't just like a bunch of robots having a button pushed.