[Mod] (Alpha 5D) Colonist Creation Mod v2.3c

Started by Argain, July 06, 2014, 07:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwillbenicetou

Because he can't update the mod. probably took it off.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

BetaSpectre

This...This mod is dead? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
GG GG GG T_T T_T T_T  :'(
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░─╤▌██ |
░░░░░░░░─╤▂▃▃▄▄▄███████▄▃|
▂█▃▃▅▅███/█████\█[<BSS>█\███▅▅▅▃▂
◥████████████████████████████████◤
                           TO WAR WE GO

Iwillbenicetou

If a good enough programer was to help him, well you get the point. It might continue
Sorry if I spell anything incorrect, I am wiped out.

AlmightyR

I can download it...but not working on Alpha6.

RIP CCM  :'( --- I'll be waiting someone to update you  :( ; Until then, enjoy heaven  ::) ; Because I'll abuse you thoroughly when you come back...  :o

Argain

Quote from: PilotBhav04 on August 25, 2014, 11:16:11 AM
won't letme go onto link to download shows up with error

Just tried it and the download link still works fine... make sure you're logged in when trying.

Jackmino

For some reason, the mod does not appear to work, i activate it in the mods tab and start a new colony but i cannot change the colonists like it says, its just like default, Please Help! :'(

daft73

Quote from: Jackmino on August 29, 2014, 01:49:29 PM
For some reason, the mod does not appear to work, i activate it in the mods tab and start a new colony but i cannot change the colonists like it says, its just like default, Please Help! :'(
It appears the author of the mod has stopped continued work on this mod. It currently is not working.

Argain

The mod only works for Alpha 5.

AlmightyR

Quote from: Argain on August 29, 2014, 08:42:09 PM

The mod only works for Alpha 5.

Then why isn't it in the 'Outdated' section?

Iwillbenicetou

tervix

Is this mod still going to be updated? just questioning.

Xerberus86

Quote from: tervix on September 05, 2014, 05:05:32 AM

would be interested too, i would love to create my first three (or 4) colonists on my own instead of clicking the randomize button for several dozen times (literally).

Emottaja

Quote from: Xerberus86 on September 05, 2014, 07:27:03 AM
Quote from: tervix on September 05, 2014, 05:05:32 AM

would be interested too, i would love to create my first three (or 4) colonists on my own instead of clicking the randomize button for several dozen times (literally).

Go check page 19...

Argain

I'm locking this thread with a closing statement:

I am not going to update this mod (stop sending me PMs to update it, please) until the game is officially released, because A) The new mod structure of Alpha 6 does not support it and B) I don't wish to update it for every single new Alpha release. If such features are not in the finished product of the game, then I will make sure they're available as a mod. The only way I could do so now would be in the form of a 'Total Conversion', which would take an insanely huge amount of MORE time pouring through ALL of Tynan's code for any changes with every new Alpha. I admittedly considered it (and even asked for the source code to do it), but it would require far too much of time I simply don't have. So my apologies to all those wishing they could have an Alpha 6+ version of this, but it's not gonna happen.