[A9] Skullywags Weapons, Tools and Trinkets

Started by skullywag, September 08, 2014, 06:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

For clarity this used to be MoreWeapons, ive decided to split it up into single mod format so people can pick and choose what they want, this thread will contain all my weapons, tools and other such stuff.

So without further adieu:

Fire Extinguisher - Area effect weapon, will tackle fires and cause frostbite damage on enemies. Can reach centre of large buildings.

Download FireExtinguisher

Flame Thrower - Area effect weapon, will set fire to whatever it hits, doesnt hit hard but causes flame damage that sends enemies into panic.

Download FlameThrower

Flare Gun - Fires a very bright flare that lights up an area or catches target on fire if it hits, slow moving projectile. Remember you have a bonus to shooting if the enemy is lit up.

Download FlareGun

Land Mine - Self arming land mine, once placed arms in 30 seconds and will explode when anything gets near it, even friendlies, use with caution.

Download LandMine

Revolver - Large pistol able to deal massive damage if it hits, slow to fire.

Download Revolver

Mp5 - Sub machine gun, fires faster bursts than an M16 but doesnt hit as hard, slightly more accurate at medium ranges.

Download Mp5

Rail Gun - High powered long ranged rifle that will vaporize most targets if it hits, insta kill. Costs a LOT though.

Download RailGun

AK47 - Traditional AK, fires in slow bursts of 4 but hits hard due to the high caliber.

Download AK47

TAR21 - Medium caliber bullpup assault rifle, fires in bursts of 3.

Download TAR21

SA80 - Medium caliber highly accurate, fires quickly in single shots.

Download SA80

RPG - Rocket Propelled Grenades explode like grenades but you can fire em further, simples.

Download RPG

Tomahawk - A thrown axe, does major damage if it hits, needs to be picked back up once thrown.

Download Tomahawk

ShapedCharge - An explosive device that removes roofs, an explosion will take mountain roof to thin and another will take thin to open sky.

Download ShapedCharge

Non-Lethals - These are in 1 mod

Tazer - Knocks most enemies out in a few hits, melee weapon.

Stun Grenades - Grenades that stun targets for a few seconds, keep multiple on target and you can stun lock enemies.

Stun Gun - Inaccurate gun with long cool down, get close to make sure your opponent gets hit, instant knock down.

BeanBagShotty - A shotgun modified to fire bean bags, capable of stunning most targets.

Download Non-Lethals

If you have any requests for stand alone stuff like this please let me know, enjoy!

Oh and if you want them all:

ALL THE THINGS!
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Ptolisgoodguy

I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

Zeta Omega

Quote from: skullywag on September 08, 2014, 06:47:38 PM
Hi all,

This will be a simple mod that contains a small amount of extra weapons that I feel fit the game.

Currently only contains a small StunGun which is pretty naff at range but up close can be used to incapacitate a victim (or squirrels...soooo many squirrels).

Also contains a new injury type of "Spasm" which can turn into nerve damage if left untreated.

Sold in combat supplier traders for around 150 silver.

The plan is to to add some more non lethals like Beanbag shotties, flash grenades, tear gas etc, plus some other more simple weapons like revolvers (pistol with more damage, slower to shoot) and Grenade launcher (fires grenades further).

Feedback would be appreciated on the StunGuns stats though, ive tried to balance it in that it will Incap if it hits but does Spasm damage and also is pretty rubbish unless you are close, but open to suggestions.

Enjoy
FINALLY SOMEONE AWNSERS MY PRAYERS

skullywag

Bah i foobared the zip, ive uploaded a new one and for your troubles have some stun grenades :)

Evul

skullywag

mrofa

Small question, do "this.dmgdef.incapChanceMultiplier = 100f;" works the same like forceIncap, as it require certian % of hp to work ?
All i do is clutter all around.

skullywag

Quote from: mrofa on September 09, 2014, 04:30:20 PM
Small question, do "this.dmgdef.incapChanceMultiplier = 100f;" works the same like forceIncap, as it require certian % of hp to work ?

Are you asking me if it does that, or are you saying i should use it instead?

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

skullywag

Quote from: mrofa on September 09, 2014, 05:57:01 PM
Im  asking thats why "?" :D

Well im using forceincap in the dll for when the weapon hits so the multiplier does nothing here. Not entirely sure on its inner workings of im honest, i guess it multiplies some chance based on other stats.

Also updated...now has a flamethrower!

Edit - bah keep forgetting to add to traders...updated.

Reaper

I am having a issue with your mod. I am using TTM and tradertweaks. :'(

But i believe you put it in the trade thing incorrectly. :P

also may i suggest that when you move it you also let the trader sell medpacks?

also do you mind using version numbers and a changelog?
It is useful because then we know if we are out of date or not.
http://s27.postimg.org/5dhfkfjgz/IT_is_broke.png (pic to large for forum) Hope this is okay moderators.

skullywag

you are correct, i have spotted this error while playing myself but have no clue what ive done to break, I have a copy here with BRAND NEW trader defs (im not overwriting the core ones anymore..derrr) but it still wont allow me to buy anything, its better as I can now exit out of the screen for instance but the game goes all colourful when i try to drag to buy. Something about the Commodity is wrong and I cannot work it out.

Yes of course ill start using Version numbering, I have all my repos and stuff set up now, before I was just messing about so wasnt sure Id even be updating them after the first few days, but im really getting into this.

Ive asked over in the help forum to see if its even possible in A6.

Ill update this version once I get an answer, ill mark this as do not download for now.

Reaper

Maybe your just missing some variables?

one thing is that the trader has no silver amount.
and another thing is that the weapons should be in the weapons tab.

Try doing that and see if it still breaks. Also would you mind increasing the range and cooldown timer of the stungun? +5 range and +20 second cooldown Lower the warm up to .5 of a sec. The stun gun should be quick to use once and then stink after it's one use.(if you ever seen one you know there a pain to disarm and reload but quick to use on the first shot)

Reaper

your missing more variables. that spasm damage type you registered doesn't know how much to bleed for. Meaning people get kicked outa medical beds.

also you may have added two version of the stun gun one worth over 1000 silver.  But my install is full of all different kinds of random mods so i may just have found something from another mod.

I now officially give up I tried to eat around the bugs and failed...

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

skullywag

oh also just to say i think you can just delete the trader def and itll fix the issue, you wont be able to buy the guns but raiders will still use em.