[MOD] (Alpha 10) Space and Prison Meals! (v1.6.6 / 25 Apr 2015)

Started by RemingtonRyder, September 05, 2014, 08:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefinn

In my day they were called "rat packs" and the only good thing were the condensed milk and the dry biscuits.

DigitalProeliator

Old rations really where mostly bland with some bad ones but the newer ones can be pretty good. I actually liked several of the new MRE's especially the beef ravioli, but god help you if you get the omelet. Feeding that one to anyone should be a war crime.  :P

thefinn

Quote from: DigitalProeliator on September 09, 2014, 01:09:20 AM
Old rations really where mostly bland with some bad ones but the newer ones can be pretty good. I actually liked several of the new MRE's especially the beef ravioli, but god help you if you get the omelet. Feeding that one to anyone should be a war crime.  :P

Omlet in a rat pack... *shudder*

Mod is working great btw. I fully endorse this service and/or product.

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

Matthiasagreen

I love mods like this (especially this one) that fix small issues in the game.
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

RemingtonRyder

Dr. Z

I have your mod active and they still prefer the survival meals over nutrient paste :/ Could pastes from different ingredients have different values? I have potatoes in my hopper.
Prasie the Squirrel!

RemingtonRyder

Um, paste is paste, unfortunately.

I'll do a release with paste at one pegging higher on the meal value and see what happens.

Aaaaand tested and done. See top post.

Dr. Z

Cool, thanks for the update. Antoher suggestion: What about a NPD which has two interaction points to avoid the case decribed in the OP? You would have to research it of course.
Prasie the Squirrel!

RemingtonRyder

I think that's something you're going to have to post in the suggestion forum.  While it is possible to alter the interaction square (it's an offset from the centre of the object) I don't think you can specify more than one.

Tried to do a small dispenser but colonists don't use it - guessing because they're looking for a dispenser with a specific DefName, in other words the original dispenser.

RemingtonRyder

Hey guys!  I've put together a new release!  See the top post for more info. :)

RemingtonRyder

RemingtonRyder

New release today, featuring Recipe Nurse to add the prison meal recipes to the cook stove.  See top post for details.  Also, let me know if you run into any problems.

MaxtheINFINITE

Hah,awesome!
I use this mod to give my prisoners these sweet-looking prison meals.
A simple plate,with a white background and an orange dot with a P on it on the middle.Excellent!
B20A TD05-16g 276hp. Daily driven.

RemingtonRyder