Started by Romi, October 01, 2014, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

decomg

Seed: starwars
89.60 E - 21.33 N
Size: 200x150

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Romi

Wow that could be the best map i've seen so far!I can't wait to play on this map with some cool mods.Thanks decomg!

decomg

Quote from: Romi on October 25, 2014, 02:06:52 AM
Wow that could be the best map i've seen so far!I can't wait to play on this map with some cool mods.Thanks decomg!

;)

Romi

sadly there is a well known bug that don't allow seeds to stay still.they randomize everytime.If you have the map you just post it.there is no otherway to find this cool map.

Timber

Quote from: Romi on October 26, 2014, 04:15:51 AM
sadly there is a well known bug that don't allow seeds to stay still.they randomize everytime.If you have the map you just post it.there is no otherway to find this cool map.
Wait what? When did this happen?
Do you really mean that the maps are random every time?
I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas

Romi

yes :/ you can check it out your self seed randomize don't work anymore and every time you get another map.

StorymasterQ

Another map *name* perhaps, but the map itself should generate from the seed fine.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

voodoodad

I can verify that it's working as intended. Same seed generates the same map every time.

Romi

Reysuke

Quote from: StorymasterQ on October 26, 2014, 09:55:26 PM
Another map *name* perhaps, but the map itself should generate from the seed fine.
Same for me. Seed is always same Map. Just name changes ^^

Romi

Well i think there are many random bugs.

milon

The name, the number (I think) of factions, and the type (for sure!) of factions all change each time a given seed & size is specified.  When location is selected and a new colony is begun, Geothermal locations (for sure) and misc. resources (I think) are randomized.

Beyond that, it should pretty much be all the same.

Cpt.Fupa

Skyalert32 and tacos are good seeds

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here