[Mod request] Aperture Science... with Vault-tech.

Started by Nekomimi, May 12, 2015, 01:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekomimi

If someone could make mod that add aperture science (portal 1/2) and vault-tech (fallout series) stuff to game, I'd be glad.

Seems like list will be like this:
Easy (change visuals, mostly):
- Vault outfits. Don't really give bonus, so they are cheap. Number depend on material they are made from.
- Computer-like version of research lab and chess table.
- New aperture/Broken down aperture/Old (Cave Johnson era) aperture flooring and walls.

Medium (require some mechanics that already appeared in other mods... I think.)
- One-grid chainable hydroponics.
- Furniture that occupy space, but speeds you up. (Acceleration gel or just some kind of special floor addition?)
- Indoor fusion reactor made from steel and uran. Require repairs from time to time or go out with big bang.

Hard (I think it did not appeared in any form... yet)
- Movable turrets
- Portal system for connecting two sides of base
- Personality cores (Don't need to eat food, need to be on rail, use energy, can do simple tasks). They can interact with colonists. They spawn with either abrasive (60%) or slowpoke & lazy (40%) traits. Random eye and frame colour and pattern. Made from plasteel and uran.
- Rail for personality cores (Neutral beauty, Personality Cores can move only on these. One rail must be powered in order to power whole rail grid. Additional piece that work like wall but let Cores to get through it. And additional piece for personality core "beds"
- Excursion Funnel - speed up entities walking in one direction by, say, 50%, slow down ones walking in opposite direction. Three modes (off, pull, push).
Have you fell here from the sky
Have you been trapped under stone
We're all glad that you survive
This is now your only home

Born in the primitive tribe
Joined the pirates in their cove
The past doesn't matter now
The Vault Seven is your home