[Spoiler]Stockpiles how would you like them to look

Started by Semmy, January 06, 2014, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Plasmatic

Didn't find the suggestion anywhere

How about the icons are scaled automatically, based on the size of the zone (as suggested)

And if the zone is too small to show all, they are tiny, But if you mouse over the zone, regardless of how big or small it is, the Icons are draw on the top left, basically sitting ontop (but outside) the dumping zone.

That way, even if you have a tiny zone, a quick mouse over, will show you the icons without a need to zoom, and icons would never obstruct any material in the zone.

Bemoteajh

I dont care what you do as long as food in the stockpile will be made available for when the powers out... that really bugs me that my people dont go to the stockpile for food when the powers out they just starve

Workload

I think it will be just tossed on the ground in the zone and no power is needed and no containers I'm sure. Maybe containers could be added at some point in the future.

Plasmatic

Quote from: Workload on January 09, 2014, 07:30:43 PM
I think it will be just tossed on the ground in the zone and no power is needed and no containers I'm sure. Maybe containers could be added at some point in the future.

That would be very nice!

Semmy

The resources are thown on the ground. And are at grabs for everybody (-:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Coenmcj

Quote from: Semmy on January 10, 2014, 03:45:51 AM
The resources are thown on the ground. And are at grabs for everybody (-:

I wonder if this will include critters? and if it does that probably adds for some interesting events for sure!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite