Tynan, this is all your fault.

Started by MailletC, August 26, 2015, 02:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MailletC

RIP Blanche, not even getting a leg shot off by Mechanoids slowed you down.
I miss my Husky Dog! :(

Panzer

You make it sound like Tynan killed your dog  ;D

MailletC

Quote from: Panzer on August 26, 2015, 02:15:38 AM

Everything bad that happens in RimWorld is Tynan's fault. Like the fact the evil ship part came down and I died in a fire following the subsequent Mechanoid attack. Now I've gone to join my faithful Husky Dog in that great Colony in the sky!

Rahjital

Quote from: Panzer on August 26, 2015, 02:15:38 AM

Uh, don't you know? Every single Rimworld game you play is actually remote-controlled by Tynan, and he strives to cause you maximum emotional damage.

StorymasterQ

Our entire lives are governed by this transcendent Storyteller Tynan.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Saw Candyman

Tynan set my whole map on fire with a flashstorm. I will have my vengeance!
Magic Conch, my least favorite colonist (who has cataracts and is incapable of Dumb Labor) is bleeding to death! What should I do?

"Nothing."

THE MAGIC CONCH HAS SPOKEN!

MailletC

Tynan flash stormed the wall of the ancient structure, which broke open spilling mechanoids out who attacked my base and shot my new dog!

TYNAN!!!

Saw Candyman

Quote from: SLIM on August 26, 2015, 02:05:10 AM

RIP Blanche, not even getting a leg shot off by Mechanoids slowed you down.
I miss my Husky Dog! :(
If I were you I would blame that cleric. He could've used his healing magic to save your dog! What a scumbag, just sitting there watching your dog die...
Magic Conch, my least favorite colonist (who has cataracts and is incapable of Dumb Labor) is bleeding to death! What should I do?

"Nothing."

THE MAGIC CONCH HAS SPOKEN!