Idea for the new update

Started by Bastobasto, January 09, 2016, 02:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bastobasto

For the new update,they is gonna be " family " ( A colonist can have a son that have a son and ect ... )

There should be a family tree where you see brother,cousin,uncle,father grandpa ect ...

( Family tree like wath it should be attached )

Another Idea :
For the new update,there is gonna be " relation " And it should be
that if two person are REALLY enemy,one of the two can try to kill them ( but there is no mail that take the player to )

Another Idea :

Like the bird that they take on mining in the 1900 years ( I forgot when )
You can take little animal exploring place and to find where is gonna fall.

Another Idea :

You should do a bigger end : I gonna explain,

You should add that,when do we create a starship,
The starship have no enough fuel or ( I dont know ) To go directly on your mother planet
So you can fly on another planet ( A tribal one,or a other ) And there is gonna be house and ect ...

You could buy,attack them or talk to they mayor ( or tribal leader )
( Also I had more down on the reply )

Another Idea :
A paradox
I like paradox
A paradox would be epic on this game

Another Idea :

There should be a multiplayer rimworld,im sure that a lot of person explain,but I have a idea :

You should do that all player have a planet,when the " host disconnect,the game stop,So it should be egal.

Each player have a planet,you could hire mercenary for attacking other player planet,each of you can have different biome ( desert,jungle ect ... )

You would have like normal other " civilization",you cannot attack the other for nothing

I know that putting multiplayer cost something,but its can increase the sell too,and more happyness from some person !

[attachment deleted due to age]

Toggle

Family tree is kinda useless, you don't spend enough time in-game to have children, unlikely they'd be related.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Bastobasto

Yes,but its funny,im have a intereset in this.

And yes we can,we only need to have a good colony like me

Toggle

But the colonists landing aren't related, and it's unlikely Tynan's update will add babies. So a family relations tree would just be empty.

2. People that hate each other fighting each other? Maybe as a form of breaking, but of course it would give a mail message, the type of game Rimworld is means it would.

3. You mean like how they would take a certain bird into mines to see if it's dangerous, because the bird would die before them? But there's no mines or such, and no small animals like birds except for boomrats, squirrels, and then they're still large.

4. So basically you land on another planet, and in another colony? There's currently nothing for AI colonies, and there wouldn't be much to do on said place but kill them and take over their colony, which wouldn't add much of an ending.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Alistaire

Family trees go the other way around; 2 parents above and their 0+ children below.

Bastobasto

( For Alistaire ) I know,but I only find a picture,the other was too weird,I dont want to put the Zann dynastie family tree ....

( ZOMBIE2)

2.Yeah ^^

3) Yes theres is mine,when there is a landside.And its can be a new possibility for the game !

4) Yes,Tynan can only create a new AI,trade system,merchant,Talking system with the mayor,fuel buying ect ... And also a new AI for maybe villager run when somebody attack and the guard come.

Bastobasto

Oh and for the " related " Maybe this can be a new edit on the character " randomization "

And if you take the time of doing a great colony,yes you have the time.