random undraft toggle

Started by Ashardalon, June 23, 2018, 07:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashardalon

i have been suggested to move https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=41950.0 here as a suggestion
please make it possible for people to toggle this horrible "feature" off
there are several warning before forgetting to undraft becomes a problem
starvation, exhaustion and then collapse after wich you still have time to wake them up and harvest some berries closeby so that they survive
there is zero reason why i should have to stop every 3 seconds to undraft and redraft all my pawn in combat just so they dont decide to randomly wander off in the middle of shooting the enemy
i can understand it for mining orders or something, still dont like it, but i can understand it
but for combat that moment of weakness can cost a colony just because some people cant pay enough attention to undraft their people when they starve
please please please make it possible to toggle that off
its a horrible "feature"

OFWG

They don't undraft during combat, or I believe even if there are enemies on the map. If you're seeing that then a mod is interfering (I've heard at least one zombie mod can cause this).

It's a feature that fixes a common problem in the older alphas where pawns would stand there and freeze / starve / generally go nuts if you forgot to manually undraft.
Quote from: sadpickle on August 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
I like how they saw the naked guy with no food and said, "what he needs is an SMG."