Where to unlock electric stove

Started by RaginCajun, July 30, 2016, 09:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaginCajun

Must be related to tech levels of your starting pawns I guess but one world I had the stove right away and current world I only have the fuel burning stove but don't see any research that specifically unlocks the electric stove.  I have electricity, coolers set up, solar generators, etc.  Just no electric cooking source.

stigma

I'm 99% sure that electric stoves are unlocked simply by "electricity". You should find them under "production".

You do indeed have to research electricity to get this as tribals, as they start with neolithic tech.

-Stigma

qurffe

Quote from: RaginCajun on July 30, 2016, 09:37:13 AM
Must be related to tech levels of your starting pawns I guess but one world I had the stove right away and current world I only have the fuel burning stove but don't see any research that specifically unlocks the electric stove.  I have electricity, coolers set up, solar generators, etc.  Just no electric cooking source.

Well maybe you are using mods? They do change all kind of stuff.... Vegetable garden for one changes it so you need to research something before you get electric stove.