Praise for Tynan!

Started by Zuz04, August 01, 2016, 07:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuz04

This is actually my first ever forum post so please excuse me if I fail to meet any criteria. I just wanted to give a well deserved praise to the developer of this wonderful game rimworld. Tynan is such an active part of the rimworld community and as I have been reading these posts, I have noticed that he hardly ever fails to give a lengthy response to any of the questions people have about his game. I just wanted to make this post to say thank you to Tynan, for creating such a wonderful game and for being such an awesome developer. Like I said, please let me know if I'm not meeting any criteria for this forum as it is indeed my first time. Thanks a million Tynan!  :). Please add your praise for Tynan on this page so that he can see how greatful we all are.

Illusion Distort

Tynan is hands-down my favourite developer. Everytime I encounter him in a discussion I get the chills. *Raises glass* "To Tynan!"

Edit(sounded too creepy): My room is cold all the time, adding to the effect.

Naeem

Praise be to Tynan! He is the most devoted developer ever! I love this game! Tynan thank you for creating this beauty.

Naeem

Is there any way I can donate money to this game? I cant seem to find a donation button on this site to give money to help develop this game.

Tynan

Thanks zuz and others, I do appreciate it very much.

Illusion - don't go to crazy on me! I am just a somewhat introverted dude with a computer, after all.

Naeem - Thanks for offering! But the best you could do is perhaps recommend the game to some friends, or write a positive Steam review. Getting the word out really helps us, and all you have to do is be honest. Maybe buy a gift copy for a friend!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Shurp

Would it be more Rimworld thematic if we offered to donate some organs to you? ;->
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Zuz04

Amazing work as always Tynan, keep up the awesome work!! :)

Naeem

Quote from: Shurp on August 03, 2016, 07:20:33 PM
Would it be more Rimworld thematic if we offered to donate some organs to you? ;->
I could use a kidney... :')