Only Allow Rotten?

Started by LouisTBR, November 12, 2016, 01:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisTBR

I had 44 man-hunter wild boars come in an event. Normally, I haul their corpses and butcher them like everybody. This time, my colonists were bogged down by other work, so they all went rotten.

The trickiest bit was getting the rotten ones into the cremator but avoiding getting 50+ fresh ones in at the same time.

Basically: Add a 'Only rotten' as well as 'Allow rotten' to stockpiles, and have a 'Burn rotten' at the Cremator. Thanks :P
Only in RimWorld is the phrase "31 Heavily-Armed Siegers are currently bombing your base" preferable to "50 manhunting squirrels are attacking your colony"

mumblemumble

This can be done with a small trick.

Have any stockpile for FRESH be HIGH priority, do not allow rotten, then have a LOW priority, allow rotten....it will always go to fresh, UNLESS rotten.

this said, an allow only rotten / allow only fresh / both toggle would be nice so this doesn't have to be done in such a janky way.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

skinicism

Would that not apply to a new crop excluding
the cross between a pistachio and a potato
called a pistato? Could 'rotten' be a form of sin
in Rimworld? Please tell the fans what they want
to hear!