Can't operate or anything to 2 specific colonists.

Started by Odin1983, April 24, 2017, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odin1983

I have 2 colonists which are hospital bed ridden and they are incapacitated and I can't operate on them, the doctor just keeps placing the medicine next to them and runs back and forth and then gives up. I am using EPOP and I hope that isn't the problem cause I like the mod but from what I can tell it's only the 2 colonists Tico and Erison having this issue, the rest of my colonists seem unaffected. I tried to attached my latest save point but even in a zip file it's too big. I've tried everything to save them. The game won't even let me euthanize them, add a body part, remove a body part, etc. I'm about to somehow let them die on the ground. Thanks in advance!

Calahan

You can use a third party service such as GoogleDrive, Mega, Zippyshare, to host the save file and then post the download link.

You might have encountered a bug, either with the mod or the vanilla game, but it's difficult to tell at this point based on just your text description. It might also help to post your log file as an attachment (as the game might be logging errors in the background). Details on where to find it ca be found in the following thread https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0

ison

I think that it could be caused by mods. If it happens again in A17 without mods, then please report it. Thanks.