[A17] [WIP] The Bermellon War - Version 0.4 - 27/06/17.

Started by Source, April 03, 2017, 09:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Source

Loading data... 》」►〉┊〔】
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Translating data...D8ODN5E
Done...

Not for now, maybe on a week or less i can update on Steam if i have the opportunity, but don't loss the hope, im sure that im gonna put it on Steam.

New data installed, closing database...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Source

Loading data... 》」►〉┊〔】
Done...

Update 0.3 - Slugs and fixes

Hi guys,  this is another update for the Bermellon War, a time before finish it completely, i have added some new things to enjoy the mod even more with the new 0.3 Version, as:

❖ Research Tree Updated and Organized.

❖ Some extra objects has been added, for now not possible to make it, but possible to have it for rare traders.

❖ 2 Rare weapons has been added, and they are Swords.

❖ And the new update; Mydias Slugs, born from the deep caverns of Mydias on Earth One, mixed with the Bermellon Minerals, for now only 3 types of Slugs will appear rarely, but if they do, be really careful.

This is not over, still updating and adding the other things, factions are on progress, i swear, but im first finishing the others and rares objects to craft, enjoy the link of the 0.3 on the end of the post.

SNKcell

I dont know i you fixed it with this update but I cant make weapon on the workbech, they just gather the resources and start "working" forever, the resources stay on the bench and they dont combine

Great mod, they mechs look awesome and the art in general is great

Source

Loading data... 》」►〉┊〔】
Done...

New update, better enjoy the 0.4 version:

❖ Plasma Weapons has been added.

❖ Another rare weapon has been added.

❖ Another variation of the slugs has been added, this time; made of Duranium.

❖ Rebalancing on weapons crafting and work progress reduced.

❖ And a new workbench for war weapons and special tools.

Next Update: Turrets and Mechanoids, and if have the opportunity and inspiration, the factions textures and preparations.

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.