Mobile version of Rimworld would be really cool

Started by letharion, March 06, 2014, 06:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranHerz

Quote from: Tynan on March 06, 2014, 10:34:13 AM
The game could go on iPad, some day. It is in the vague long-term plans!

I know this thread is pretty old (I'm looking on mobile and can't seem to find a newer thread), but I was considering doing something like rimworld for mobile. It would not be exactly the same, but I wonder if Tynan has any recent thoughts about building for mobile. Time to try for the pm...

Rapzgoth

Quote from: Tynan on March 06, 2014, 10:34:13 AM
The game could go on iPad, some day. It is in the vague long-term plans!
but but     why not android?

Calahan

@ Rapzgoth - Please don't tell me you created an account just to necro a quote by Tynan from almost three and a half years ago. And a quote that may or may not have any connection at all regarding Tynan's current thoughts on what, if any, mobile platforms RimWorld might one day be available on. Three and a half years is a long long time you know.

I'm going to lock this now before this thread fully rises from the necro pits (where it belonged given how much has changed since, not least in terms of mobile tech).

Please read over the forum rules at your earliest convenience https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=122.0, and please don't necro any more threads without a good reason, while making sure that if you do that the contents of such of threads, and whatever posts you decide to quote from them, are still relevant to the here and now.