B18, why does dev mode, execute incident, journey offer say [NO] ?

Started by Bobisme, September 09, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobisme

For some reason my game has not run the journey offer, the friendly Ai from my past/ship

is there a way to force the event? Dev mode isn't working, is there a way to remove the big fat  NO? :P

Some have said it is due to impassible terrain, though i would hardly consider it impassible terrain considering the size around me (way down the track is impassible terrain though, WAAAY down)

ppl who have had this issue have said they were on cassandra rough, which i am on, is it not ment to have a ship?

Others have said a mod issue, though i have very little in regard to mods..
a dog said, RBSE, more lights and more furniture....

Can i alter the save file?

:)

RawCode

it say <no> if conditions required to run event "naturally" unmet

Bobisme

Has to be the impassible terrain causing it, though you could hardly call it an impassible area considering there is some 400 hexagons of livable space around me. :P

It is the impassible terrain, i used dev mode, clicking different stuff, seeing if i could remove the one square of impassible terrain, clicked generate map, hoping it would appear there, it made a base on the other side of the impassible terrain a distance away, the journey offer became available..

I gather it does this to prevent it self being placed inside an unreachable area, reckon it needs to assess a few more factors, like as long as it is only a 1 tile distance etc