[1.3.3056] Bestowing ceremony can get hung up, never ends

Started by skullywag, July 11, 2021, 02:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Scenario:

I have a freeholder pawn, they were in the middle of forming a caravan to send 28 veils to some tribe that wanted them (for a mech serum???), while that was happening i had another quest complete which granted that same pawn the acolyte level, the bestowing quest popped up as it should, I then accepted the quest, the bestowing group land, go to my throne room and they, plus all the participants, stand around waiting for the pawn who is still forming the caravan, i wait a bit, people start to get hungry/annoyed, i cancel the caravan, my freeholder pawn goes to get food, goes to bed, wakes up, carries on with her normal jobs, she never attends the ceremony and everyone else goes nuts/starves.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Iamblichos

Another one for this.  It seems that once you kick off the bestowing quest, if any colonist who is supposed to attend the ceremony does anything else, it enters a hang state and will not proceed.  Other colonists are locked and stay in the throne room until they pass out from exhaustion, as does the bestower.  There doesn't seem to be any way to re-initialize the bestowal or abort the failed ritual.

Pheanox

I have gotten these reports and they have been worked on.  Let me know if you still have these issues but they should have been fixed in recent builds.  Thanks!