Anybody else have this stockpile problem?

Started by astronoth, January 04, 2017, 03:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

astronoth

Whenever I change an apparel stockpile to just a single item while I have another stockpile somewhere else with apparel as well it won't transfer item to apparel stockpile it says the no stockpile configured greyed out message on right click drop down menu.  I've tried multiple things to prevent it such as reinstalling and such and just to note I only have the 1 one stockpile accepting item.

GiantSpaceHamster

Quote from: astronoth on January 04, 2017, 03:43:11 PM
Whenever I change an apparel stockpile to just a single item while I have another stockpile somewhere else with apparel as well it won't transfer item to apparel stockpile it says the no stockpile configured greyed out message on right click drop down menu.  I've tried multiple things to prevent it such as reinstalling and such and just to note I only have the 1 one stockpile accepting item.

There's an odd new filter that you may inadvertently be turning off if you used the "Clear all" button before selecting the one item you want in that stockpile. It's the first item under "Apparel" and says something like "Allow non-deadman's clothing". You must turn this on or else the stockpile will only allow clothing that has been taken off a dead body (these all have "(D)" at the end of their name and provide a mood penalty if worn).

It seems backwards to me. I wish it was "Allow deadman's clothing" instead, or maybe both options. It can also cause complications if you don't know about it and hit "clear all".

astronoth

I didn't know, thank you.  maybe that will fix it.

astronoth

Quote from: GiantSpaceHamster on January 04, 2017, 04:13:50 PM
Quote from: astronoth on January 04, 2017, 03:43:11 PM

There's an odd new filter that you may inadvertently be turning off if you used the "Clear all" button before selecting the one item you want in that stockpile. It's the first item under "Apparel" and says something like "Allow non-deadman's clothing". You must turn this on or else the stockpile will only allow clothing that has been taken off a dead body (these all have "(D)" at the end of their name and provide a mood penalty if worn).

It seems backwards to me. I wish it was "Allow deadman's clothing" instead, or maybe both options. It can also cause complications if you don't know about it and hit "clear all".

thank you I am now kicking myself.