0 (0%)
Not Yet
0 (0%)
We Can't
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: July 05, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

Superocko Gaming

I think we need to finally add water and a new challenge to the game and I mean you can die from thirst, but of course a mod will prob come out before ludeon makes this a thing so they will just copy off of them.
👑KingOfAll👑

Superocko Gaming

We need to start this petion and force Ludeon to finally add this important and essential thing to the game!
👑KingOfAll👑

Superocko Gaming

also I forgot to say there is a water mod but in my opinion its not that good.
👑KingOfAll👑

Calahan

So.... You created two threads for the same suggestion (which I have now merged). Made two posts soon after each other in one of the threads rather than editing your previous post (not in keeping with the rules), and finally both of these threads you created are for a suggestion that has been made countless times before, and which could easily be found for by searching for "water" (creating new threads for suggestions (topics) before searching for existing threads is also not in keeping with the rules). So that#s some good going considering you'd only been a member of the forum for 20 minutes!

As to the suggestion itself. Besides the fact it's been suggested countless times since Day 1 of development, meaning if it isn't in the game already why would it be added (likely rushed) at the 11th hour? Tynan has also mentioned several times now that the game as of B18 is pretty much (major) feature complete. Maybe a few minor things get added for v.1.0, who knows. Adding water to the game as a new Pawn "need" would be a major new feature and as such it is not going to happen at this point. Tynan has also mentioned several times in the past that he won't and/or doesn't like / see the point in adding half or little bits of a features. So either water gets added in full glory, or it doesn't get added at all. And since the game is feature locked, it won't be added.

Finally, Ludeon Studios is not an elected government. It's a small private software studio. Therefore you can't petition Ludeon Studios and force them (what a horrible notion) to do anything they (ie. Tynan) doesn't want to do. Honestly, creating a petition for a feature has to be one of the strangest and misguided things I've seen on this forum.

Anyway, thread locked because we don't need another "add water" thread, nor do we need a pointless and ill thought petition for it.

Edit - And please read the forum rules before you post again: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=122.0