Your Ironmen

Started by tylers2001, December 28, 2014, 12:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tylers2001

So as im playing on my world a raid of about 5 or so outlanders comes in and trys to kill my colonists the biggest threat was a pump shotgun soooo ya. Either way one of the raiders had a pistol and he was 63 years old im thinking ok hes easy to kill. I get one of my colonists to put 8 lmg shots into him. He didnt go down! this dude was 63 years old and got shot in the neck,head,skull,torso,left arm,right kidney, and spine and he did not go down! This dude was like a god version of Rambo am i right or am i right! 
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

Halinder

I've had a colonist shot so many times that they almost died of blood loss, despite doctors taking turns over the course of two days patching his wounds..

Quasarrgames

i thought that you meant iron men by actual iron men. you know, colonists with full bionic limbs, bionic eyes, power claws, scyther parts, etc.
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

milon

And I thought it was a call for "Ironman-mode" game stories.  Like the time I captured a lone visitor, and then realized a bunch of his buddies hadn't left the map after all.  At the start of the game.  >_<

tylers2001

Quote from: Halinder on December 28, 2014, 04:46:15 PM
I've had a colonist shot so many times that they almost died of blood loss, despite doctors taking turns over the course of two days patching his wounds..
Now that is insane
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

MyNameIsMike

I've got a guy whose kind of both literally and figuratively. Due to certain complications, he's got all bionic parts, and is dressed in full power armor with a minigun. In our most recent battle with one of the Tribes, he stood at the front line to lead my other colonists, but we pretty quickly got overrun, but I forgot to get him to move, so he just stood there. By the time I got him out of the thick of it, he had cracked his skull, got multiple whacks on every bionic limbs of his body, had several stab and arrow wounds, and was bleeding heavily. Somehow he survived (Probably due to my multiple doctors and vast stockpiles of medicine) and continues to live with barely a scratch on him.

CodyRex123

Hi MyNameIsMike, Also, yea, it appears that peeps can take a beating now, it use to be based off of hit points, but now that theres kinda a overtime way to die, your less likely to die in battle as long as you micro, your most likely to die to the wounds afterwards.
Dragons!