Mod request: War

Started by Mechanoid Hivemind, March 22, 2015, 11:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechanoid Hivemind

I want a mod that will make to factions go on an all out war with power amour and snipers and mortars (if possible). i want it to be amazing and your just kinda caught in the middle of it you can pick throught the remains and have the downed ppl there. Please tell me this is possible!!! i really really want 2 factions to go on an all out war even if its 1 every year or something like that that would make my game so much more enjoy able
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

tylers2001

I agree having people that are behing in tech and have like vietnam era weapons and then you get like a "Glitterworld platoon" with power armour and charge rifles.
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

leax256

I've had event's where 2 rival factions met on my field and had a small battle...it was quite fun to watch

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: leax256 on March 28, 2015, 02:40:56 PM
I've had event's where 2 rival factions met on my field and had a small battle...it was quite fun to watch
Yeah thats what started this form i wanted some one to make an even to have the 2 rival factions go head to head
Example
Two rival fractions have had a disagreement
It looks like they are preparing for war.
Hid your colonists till its over or join and be the dominant faction

and the 2 rivals would go head to head in like 1 day or something. It be really neat to see just a full on war in rimworld
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

BMS

they raid us... i want to raid them.
Shackleberry: Would be useful if there was an XSD (XML Schema Definition) for each of the XML files, would make validating XML between version far easier.

ORC_Gaming

I had 2 factions create basses on my map and fought in an all our battle and every tenish minutes a new group would come to reinforce them. it was so cool because both were my allies but hated each other and they had an all out war.