Visitor room/area

Started by Kitsune, November 08, 2015, 07:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shurp

Visitors to my colonies never even go inside.  But I have no decorations or even lighting inside my base, and there's vomit and blood all over the place.  Maybe that scares them away :)
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

milon

Are you sure you're playing RimWorld and not Dwarf Fortress?  ;)

harpo99999

in my observations, it seems to be the first encountered larger room with a table(whether or not it is a gathering spot) that is where the visitors 'hang' out

Shurp

LoL, I definitely have a DF state of mind.  If a version of it ever came out that had a usable UI I'd play it.  But I abandoned it in frustration after not being able to find any way to tell starting dwarf #9 to stop fishing.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Austupaio

Tried Dwarf Therapist? Made the game so much more enjoyable when I discovered that, years back.

Shurp

I thought about it.  Then I realized it's easier to install a game that's build right in the first place than install something broken and then install hacks on top of it to make it work.  Which is why I play gnomoria and rimworld instead :)