Comfort

Started by Grenadier33, June 03, 2015, 08:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grenadier33

Got a couple of comfort-related questions...

1)  Is there a way to get pawns' comfort levels to 100%?  I've tried everything I can think of and 80-85% seems to be the highest I can get it.

2)  Why does sitting in a chair at the table while socializing raise the comfort level but sitting in the same chair while eating doesn't? 

I realize Rimworld is still in alpha; I'm mostly curious as to whether the comfort system is working as intended, buggy, or just not fully implemented yet.  Either way, I'm loving Rimworld... first game in a LONG time where I can sit down and have 8 or 9 hours pass without me realizing it.  :)

edit: there was an i where there should have been an a.

RickyMartini

1. You are right, there is no way to get 100% comfortable just as it is not possible to have an "absolutely" beautiful room. Seems realistic and it may be by design.

2. Because it is a bug. It should be fixed for a11.

Grenadier33

Quote from: Skissor on June 03, 2015, 06:41:50 PM
1. You are right, there is no way to get 100% comfortable just as it is not possible to have an "absolutely" beautiful room. Seems realistic and it may be by design.

2. Because it is a bug. It should be fixed for a11.

Thanks for the reply, I can stop trying different things for the 100% comfort now... and actually, it is possible to have 100% beauty in a room or area, just takes a lot of statues, plants, etc to get there. Unfortunately it's not worth the effort since the +15 mood modifier they get for 100% beauty will almost immediately go down to +10 mood when he/she moves out of the area.