Started by Bemoteajh, January 09, 2014, 06:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bemoteajh

work on a character creator so we can role play our colonists
give more tech
give more buildings
give different maps with different creatures
something 

Portraits are something you do AFTER THE CORE GAME IS DONE!

Galileus

Portraits are made by Ricardo Tomé, not by Tynan who IS working on more content.

Also, you start with caps, not end with them ^^'

TechnicPyro

While multiple biomes and new animals are interesting and something I would like to see, Tynan is working on the core game at the moment.  One biome is most likely all we will see for awhile, if he even plans on making multiple biomes.

As for the character creator...  Best of luck with the random optimizer.

And finally, what do you mean by more buildings?  There aren't designated rooms, only materials that you place in the empty buildings.  Are you referring to more furniture and items?

Untrustedlife

Quote from: TechnicPyro on January 09, 2014, 07:33:37 PM
While multiple biomes and new animals are interesting and something I would like to see, Tynan is working on the core game at the moment.  One biome is most likely all we will see for awhile, if he even plans on making multiple biomes.

As for the character creator...  Best of luck with the random optimizer.

And finally, what do you mean by more buildings?  There aren't designated rooms, only materials that you place in the empty buildings.  Are you referring to more furniture and items?
He is planning on adding multiple biomes... i do remember seeing it somewhere..will try to get a link in here.
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

Galileus

Quote from: Untrustedlife on January 09, 2014, 10:26:39 PMHe is planning on adding multiple biomes... i do remember seeing it somewhere..will try to get a link in here.

Like this from here? ;)

Semmy

Tynan is working on the core game as we speak.
Well basicly he has been chrushing bugs yesterday alot of them and improving the newly implemented stockpiling system and some chances to trading.

As for the charachter creator.
There are tons of charachters created by backers wich will be added to the game. These all have there own story and stats.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Untrustedlife

Quote from: Galileus on January 10, 2014, 01:57:51 AM
Quote from: Untrustedlife on January 09, 2014, 10:26:39 PMHe is planning on adding multiple biomes... i do remember seeing it somewhere..will try to get a link in here.

Like this from here? ;)

Yep, exactly.
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK