Rimworld for mobile

Started by durann31, May 09, 2015, 07:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

durann31

It would be so cool for rim world to be on mobile because it seems "capable" in my eyes that rim world could run on an iPad or iPhone 6 with its big screen. Although it would be far from development, it would still be cool to see rim world on mobile and have the ability to play your saved world on your computer to your phone/tablet

Anfi0312

Tynan answered this question a bit earlier.
Quote from: Tynan on May 05, 2015, 02:00:20 AM
I hope to release something like this... some day.

Toggle

Yeah I'm pretty sure this wont happen for years, if not at all.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Segrog

I think it shouldn't be a lot like the pc version. Kind of like a spin-off game. Maybe you command a trade ship as it travels through space? Sometimes landing on a planet and getting in a fire fight, but of course the area would be small and it would be more simple than the current game. You would just tell your colonists where to go in a simple 10x10 block arena.

Mr.Cross

Quote from: Tynan on May 05, 2015, 02:00:20 AMI hope to release something like this... some day

I'd imagine that if this does happen it would be one of the last things he does. That is before he calls it quits on the entire game.
Claims to know most things.

StorymasterQ

I bet it's just going to be a colonist maker-type app. And then does nothing.

Post your Colonist to Facebook!

Oh God No...
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Coenmcj

Lets not have a repeat of a certain older thread Q.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Mr.Cross

I don't think anyone on Facebook will want to know of your in-game travesties against humanity...
Claims to know most things.