Hoppers won't work. 0.12.911 (prisoner room when not)

Started by BoogieMan, August 30, 2015, 07:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoogieMan

I'm having an issue where I cannot use hoppers.

I tried to manually order people to fill them but it said "prisoner room" but it's not nor has it ever been. The prison is enclosed elsewhere. I put a bed in the freezer and toggled it back and forth, as well as disabling my prisoner assigned beds to all colonists and the only thing that changed from that was it no longer says prisoner room, but now I just get zero interaction with them at all. If a colonist with the cooking skill happens to be holding food I can tell them to fill it and they'll drop only what they have on it and won't properly fill it. Removing and rebuilding them doesn't help.

Additionally, some of the hoppers have an acceptable quality slider, while others do not.

The only mods I'm using are for A12:
Rimfire
Teleportation
EdB Prepare Carefully/Mod Order
Extended Prosthetics and Organ Engineering

TLHeart

quoted from; How to report a bug
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0

-Do not post bugs from games with mods active. This forum is only for bugs in the base game. If you find a bug with a mod active, inform the mod author.

ison

Prison rooms without prisoner beds (and non-prison rooms with prisoner beds) sounds like a serious bug, but there's a chance it was caused by mods. Can you find any repro steps where changing bed's settings can cause rooms without prisoner beds to be marked as prison? Also, can you upload a savegame where it happens?

ison

If you happen to find repro steps or have a savefile where it happens then please start a new thread. I remember that there was a bug with rooms without prisoner beds being marked as prisons. So I guess it's already solved. Locking.