Pirate King not a leader

Started by danile666, January 28, 2017, 01:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danile666

So I got my pirate king dude in the game finally, and was able to see him, and he was a drifter in a gang, just a grunt.  Anyone else have that issue?  I sent a ticket to support, but the content clearly says he is supposed to be a faction leader. 

Calahan

If you don't get any reply/success from your support ticket, then please send Tynan an email ([email protected]) about this issue. As he is the only one who can deal with creative rewards issues.

PotatoeTater

I can reply to this as I also have the Pirate King Reward (Way back from kickstarter). There exists quite a few people with this option and since in every game there is only 5 Factions, you have a chance of your character not being a leader. When that happens your name is put into the general pool of everyone so you can still have them wander around. I've seen my pawn personally as a leader a few times, but also many times as a grunt, town guard, councilman, and so on. You can raise up your chances of seeing them by choosing them in the options as a name you would like to see frequently, but the fun part if just waiting. Also as a little bonus, leaders can die and be replaced, so there exists the chance of your pawn gaining control of a factions.
Life is Strange