Looking for modding help/Partners

Started by Topnotch477, March 31, 2016, 06:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topnotch477

Hello! My name is (Undisclosed) but I prefer to be called by my username, I came here because I love this game (No matter how outdated it is ;-;) and I've recently became interested in assembling a few mods for the game and was wondering if anyone out there is bored enough to join me on a never ending quest into the world of mods.

Contact-
Gmail- [email protected]
Skype- Topnotch
Phone- (Undisclosed)
Steam- Topnotch477/Icarus

RawCode

help != do it for me

you should post something first.

Jaxxa

If you want people to do work on a mod with you, you need to post what the mod is and show what you have done already, then you MIGHT get someone to work with you.

If you want help or to discuss how / what you should do, with you doing the work you should probably jump over to the rimworldmod slack.

Kilroy232

People are usually willing to team up to make something cool but you have given no information on what it is you want to achieve, your own skill level or experience for this kind of programming.

Honestly I don't want to email you just to find out what your idea(s) are, you have not given me anything to be interested in. I don't this too many people here are out to steal your ideas so posting them or parts to give people an idea of what you wanna do is not going to hurt.

P.S. This game is by no means outdated... Just received a new update and everything