little suggestion for powers

Started by haha1927, July 21, 2016, 03:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haha1927

hello i am new to this game and seen a great potential so i wish to give my 2 cents. pardon my English as it is not my first language.

1) techno tiers and variety. i think there should be much more in development but i am going to suggest it nevertheless. it would be great if there are more ways to generate electricity. and some more efficient ways to generate electricity should have limitation, i am picking example from my previous minecraft game with my fds, there was traditional fuel-burning generator which are up-gradable, geothermal generator, magma generator, hydro/water power generator, reactors that take fuel from uranium to antimatter....etc, my personal favourite is the magma generator as i will have to pull awesome looking magma pipe around my house to fill the generators and it looks absolutely cool.

2) tools for raw-resources gathering, and inventory system for characters to keep them in their backpack. characters are cool to be able to mine/build without tools, which is easier for players to manage, but shu be slow and only when equip with appropriate tools do it more efficiently.

3) doors that can control access, maybe lower tier door use key, maybe middle tier door use cam and remote control like in prison architect, maybe higher tier door use fingerprint, as long as it is easy to assign accessibility. basic function should include: only access for player characters/ open to all/ one way entrance for animal...etc more advance function might pop up a table and ask player to assign who has access.

4) visitors shu only visit after u build sth like a meeting plaza and will only stay there and BRING FOOD FOR THEMSELFS. and not fight other visitors while in your base.

5) more variety for raw materials like trees can be vary from oak to a few different color trees u can think about. they always have the same properties for things like burning for fuel or building, but shu provide more color option for players to build their base. so as stone.

6) this one is not a serious suggestion =P, maybe zombie virus infection?

thanks for the hardwork, this game is great!

P.S. hope there are more mod for the game, i think players like me might wish for more technology tier, more weapon tiers, and more building materials. some might even hope for magic and stuff.