Make it possible to store bills settings and stockpil , globally across games

Started by asanbr, August 27, 2016, 07:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asanbr

Especially for stone cutting tables, I usually build them at one place where lots of stones, harvest the stones, then deconstruct the stone cutting table and build a new one somewhere else.

I use the same settings each time and each game, and it's annoying to have to redo it.

Same for other workbenches depending on the situation. Especially between games, things like cooking and butchering, I usually set up the same way.

Also, for stockpiles, it would be great to have named stockpiles stored to disk, again because I have 5-10 different types of stockpile set them up pretty much the same every game.

edit: does the new "build copy" do this including the bills? if not, it would be nice and make sense if it did.

Grishnerf

yes i also kinda think this is needed. i posted this earlier in an other thread.

just some Little QoL improvements:

Quote from: Grishnerf on August 27, 2016, 04:47:59 AM

1) Pawns can be assigned to crafting-tables. All workorders will only be done by the assigned Pawns. (example : 4 crafters only 1 table)
2) Let us copy/paste complete workorders to another crafting table. (example: building 6x crematorium having all the same workorders)
3) A hotkey to show/hide the workorder-tab on crafting tables. (example : press T to toggle the workorder-tab.)
4) Move the "tile" info in the bottom left to the bottom right. (example : while architect tab is open you cant see the tile info)
5) Let Pawns activate power Switches when they get forced to do it, without "us" needed turning it on/off before.
Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist

Grishnerf

i have that mod, just disabled, everything is too automated with it, i dont like that.
Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist

SpaceDorf

I don't know if it is a mod or not, but deinstalling and reinstalling usually keeps all bills on a workbench.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Jstank

Is that new to A15 Dorf? Because I'm fairly certain you cannot uninstall benches. Oh, that has to be a mod I think.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

- Bernard of Clairvaux

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.